Reviews for voyeur
Orange Burst chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I like it~!

Matt and Mello relationship from Near's centric...

Update soon!
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Another wonderful chapter. XD -huggles Beyond- I like that little touch of Near not understanding what B meant, even in the present. It made me a little sad. Thanks for another lovely chapter!

P.S. I haven't found that story yet, with Always Alone, but when I find it, I'll definitely let you know what it was.
slain angel chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
hot i defiantly loved it and you are making quite a feat and making me actually feel bad for near go you! anyways that was really hot and still loving the story can't wait for more!
slain angel chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
please write more love it added you to my faves and alerts matt X mello _ creepy near everything is there just want i want and i think you have a very interesting style of writing i really do like it very differant to your run of the mill fanficsl...oh and deffinatly more boyXboy action _
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Oh, lemon's are always nice. :) And hurray for being on a roll! As always, a nice chapter. I do feel kind of bad for Near right now though.

As a side note, I was reading another fanfic and that person had named A, Always Alone. I thought that name was a beautiful one and that it worked well. I only mention this because Near said he never figured out A's name. Hope you update soon, and have a good day!
Off In Her Own Little World chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
SWEET . *squeaks*

Waha, adorable _ Haha, in your FACE, Near! D

Aw, pleaseplease add lemons, it would really fit in this story.

Haha, I don't mind you being on a roll xD *workships*
Off In Her Own Little World chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
And here I am again! :D

Haha, Near seems so innocent during the conversation with L. *ruffles his hair*

And the "tender moment" in the end was adorable, with the smiles and all .

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! _
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I'm so sorry, but I was laughing my ass off when you spelled temporary, T-E-M-P-O-R-Y. I don't know if that was an accident or if Near was just so emotional that he misspelled it in his head, but I was LAUGHING so hard. -wipes tears- Another good chapter, and as always I can't wait for the next one.
Off In Her Own Little World chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Waah, another chappie! .

Aw, I loved it again _ Hehe, Near's annoying XD

Please update soon! _
YPrincess chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
The first word that came to mind while I was reading this was "Stalker!" And me not liking Near doesnt help, but I guess I can bear with him, just for this story. He sounds like he's desprate but that could be me. Anyways, lovely story and dont get discouraged if no one reveiws. I'll still be reading, even if I dont reveiw.

~DFH
Off In Her Own Little World chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Hehe, Near you little stalker! :D

Aw, I love it . Really cute :3

Please update soon!
MelloisMellow chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Interesting, I usualy hate Near but you make him seem 'bearable', I am a little confused to the terms used with Matt's hair though, is it dark brown or auburn? auburn being a dark coppery red or reddish-brown...just asking...

So far I have enjoyed this fic! update soon! XD