Reviews for Reasons
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 8 . 7/5
I usually don't post more than one review. However, I thought that you might want to know that I still read this lovely fanfic.. I thoroughly enjoy it and I appreciate your honesty in your author's notes. I too have an ambiguous relationship with my own muses. Oh well, anyways I hope to read more from you and for my muses to pay me a visit so I may once more publish again.

Crimson Sakura Princess
JupiterJazzBebop chapter 8 . 5/22
Very nicee (: loved it
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 5/21
Uh oh...
I don't think Sesshou's mother cared at all about Inu no Taisho. She did send him willingly into oblivion, after all, and didn't seem that cut up when he chose to sacrifice his own escape to save Rin...
MOTTO
Taraah36 chapter 7 . 5/15
And now he knows her name. A name he will NEVER forget, hehehe.

Update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 6 . 5/10
He's coming for you, as always Izayoi. In fact your captor probably went to fight him...
Risa Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Firstly, I would like to point out that "Inupapa" (As he is referred to) is named Inu no Taisho.

Other than that, a really good fanfic. :)
Moon-Fox13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hey, i love this story! you make the charactors so awsome so please write more chapters soon!
Kaori chan chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I truly loved this very much, it is one of the best fanfiction of them both I've ever read. The story lifted me, and inspired me deeply. You've created a beautiful story, I hope you continue soon.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
a beautiful story, it draws readers in and makes them want to know

more than what is already given on the table. it enchants and gives

chase for those who want it and long for it, as the same with

the sly fox.
246Nakuro chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I love it all, all of it the idea leaps off the page. You are a great writer
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
omg, this is such a sweet story, I truly hope you update this soon, it has too much potential to be left hanging :)
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Oh what a lovely story. Very picturesque, I loved the subtlty of the story plot and the ending wasn't exactly what any of your readers, including me, would have expected.

If there isn't already another part to this ficlet, then please make one. Inutaisho and Izayoi are about one of my favourite pairings of the Inuyasha series.

Thanks for writing this!

~Crimson Sakura Princess~
Taraah36 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
wow update i wanna kknow what happens next.. you are definately going on author and story alert