Reviews for Reasons
Risa Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Firstly, I would like to point out that "Inupapa" (As he is referred to) is named Inu no Taisho.

Other than that, a really good fanfic. :)
Moon-Fox13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hey, i love this story! you make the charactors so awsome so please write more chapters soon!
Kaori chan chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I truly loved this very much, it is one of the best fanfiction of them both I've ever read. The story lifted me, and inspired me deeply. You've created a beautiful story, I hope you continue soon.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
a beautiful story, it draws readers in and makes them want to know

more than what is already given on the table. it enchants and gives

chase for those who want it and long for it, as the same with

the sly fox.
246Nakuro chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I love it all, all of it the idea leaps off the page. You are a great writer
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
omg, this is such a sweet story, I truly hope you update this soon, it has too much potential to be left hanging :)
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Oh what a lovely story. Very picturesque, I loved the subtlty of the story plot and the ending wasn't exactly what any of your readers, including me, would have expected.

If there isn't already another part to this ficlet, then please make one. Inutaisho and Izayoi are about one of my favourite pairings of the Inuyasha series.

Thanks for writing this!

~Crimson Sakura Princess~
Taraah36 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
wow update i wanna kknow what happens next.. you are definately going on author and story alert
JumpingBeans480 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Izayoi still doesn't wish to tell him her name? Hmm so Sesshoumaru is jealous of her! Teehee

Please update soon!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Aw, poor Sesshomaru and awesome job! Please update soon!

Dragon Ashes chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Interesting, very interesting...I thought for sure that Izayoi would give Inutaisho her name this time...

Nice portrayal of Sesshomaru as well, and his relationship with his father. It adds to the mystery.
PurpleHiraikotsuRider chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
i really like this story. it's so beautifully written. keep up the good work, and i look forward to reading more
ObsidianPhantom chapter 3 . 7/26/2009

This story has so much potential you HAVE to continue...please please...UPDATE make it a mult-chapter...
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I love all three of your drabbles! Please update soon!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Awesome job, I hope that you will continue this. I loved the poem at the end.