Reviews for Red
soccrgrl25 chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
Oh. My. God. I want to reaad that so badly... that advertised story thing is really bad for your business. Also, what up with Bella? Bipolar much?
soccrgrl25 chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Ugh. If you don't stop posting those advertised stories, I'll never finish this one. Which I really want to do. UGH!
soccrgrl25 chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Ugh, I can't read this story when your advertised stories look so good! Lol though with Emmet's food.
soccrgrl25 chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Getting very addicted to this story... good thing it's raining and I don't have anything better to do.
soccrgrl25 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Finally! Much better romance. Greatly improved. Very fluffy. 2 word sentences. Are awesome.
KimiD chapter 32 . 9/12/2010
NICE
soccrgrl25 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. All their actions and reactions have reasons behind them. I like that.
soccrgrl25 chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
Aw, no romance? Just "his lips attacking mine"? Very romantic. Work on that part a bit.
soccrgrl25 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Bella's so blind it's painful to the eyes. Sigh. It's rated T, so nothing to fluffy, right? Right?
KimiD chapter 31 . 9/12/2010
WHOOO HOOOO BRLLA 1 TANYA 0
soccrgrl25 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Hehehe, she must have had fun writing that. I would write more, but I really want to read the next chapter ASAP.
soccrgrl25 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
That's sweet. I didn't see anything in Twilight & Co. that mentioned Charlie likes to drink, but to each his/her own. I saw the Carlisle thing coming, it was just too much to resist.
soccrgrl25 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
If only. But I think the drink would be lemonade, not coffee. It's just a happier drink, if that makes sense. I thought Bella would kick him out and scream at him and stuff. Aww! But this way is better. Good work.
soccrgrl25 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Ooooh! He is gonna get it! Can't wait!
soccrgrl25 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Ah, Bella. How blind she is. Now I know Edward is human, becuase he blushed, but can he read minds? I don't think so, but it would be nice if you clarified. Or maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. Do whatever.
3,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »