Reviews for Red
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
So, I thought the sex in the office was a one-off. Or maybe that because that event in the first chapter happened (presumably) before office hours. But he's having sex (or "practically having sex" with his half naked body DRAPED over the desk) during the middle of the day in his office, when Bella (and others) would have access?

SOOOOOOOOO unbelievable! And that she would stand for it. "It's none of her concern"?!

ANd I'm confused about their office space...she walks in to see them on a desk having (almost) sex, out in the open, and she has to dig out her keys to get to her own office? I thought he was her superior? Even if he was just doing this to make Bella jealous (which is idiotic on its own), he's not worried about ANYONE else walking in? She rounds the corner and spots him!

And Edward, fresh from this, has the nerve to ask Bella not to see Mike?!

And taking her shampoo...CREEPY! What a stalker! I would have high-tailed it to HR a long time ago.

I pity you if you think this is how offices work (or you think it's acceptable to have a workplace environment such as this).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I came here because this story was on a Favorites list of an author I really like (Anton M).

But, I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed. The premise sound great. Spelling/grammar do not seem to be an issue. There are some details that are off (is Renee remarried? or does she have a new boyfriend?).

But the main thing I have a problem with is the "sexual tension." It's NOT sexual tension...it's sexual HARASSMENT! Him having sex in his office, when anyone could walk in: INAPPROPRIATE OFFICE BEHAVIOR. His confrontation with her AFTER she caught him having sex in his office...TOTAL harassment. His staring at her legs, his comment about her bending over...HARASSMENT HARASSMENT HARASSMENT!

Now, don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm a prude and think that fanfic should only show appropriate, legal behavior. I LOVED the fanfic "The Office" when it was out, and that was FANTASTIC! That Edward was mean to her (but never inappropriate), UNTIL the consensual hot sex they had.

This Edward is a jackass AND a Human Resources NIGHTMARE, and Bella (though seemingly intelligent and strong-willed) seems like a doormat who doesn't do anything about the situation that she's in. More than likely, though, I don't think that you (the author) know what real-life workplaces are like (or you truly believe that women should just suffer through treatment like this).

I get that you're trying to build up the high-emotions that run between these two, but I just cannot seem to connect with this story because all I want to do is yell at Bella to get her butt to HR and report his skeevy as$$.

You state that you were writing this in response to all the fluff fics you're drowning in. I counter that THIS is an overdone, clich├ęd Edward: Edward is SO devastatingly good-looking that women are willing to be treated appallingly because his looks outweigh his behaviors.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Love the story
GameOfThronesFreak chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
R U going to write more? Cause I would read it. Good story i'm following.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
cmon finish the story pls
jasmine chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
pls write again soon.
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awesome Bro! I luv it!
EdwardVaneesaBella chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
plz update soon...love ur story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
please please update!
1llu510n chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
As much as I like the new Edward, I think there should be more jealousy. But overall I REALLY loved your story! It is truly amazing! And hey, I reviewed! I guess I deserve the cookies now! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Please contine this story. It really good so far.
7vi sb chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
feel bad for bella, isabella or izzy! the story is awesome. Hats off to your writing.
Alicat chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! please please please update soon!
3,733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »