Reviews for Red
SnOwWoLfGoDdEsS chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
wow this is good... UPDATE SOON!
ReeRia chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Wow, i love this so far. I feel as if i can really connect with and understand Bella, and of course, Edward is as cute as ever. Looking forward to your updates, can't wait to see how the story develops!
Cithyi chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
You update once every six months don't you?
Tasnima chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
OMG! This is soo good, please write more!
silverwolfkitten chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
THIS IS SO GOOD!

Please update soon! I really want to know what happens! :D
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Kul story
Fiddlestyx chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I've really enjoyed this so far. Stories where Edward and Bella don't get together so easy but at the same time aren't too angsty and melodramatic are finely balanced and I think you have handled that really well so far. Looking forward to reading more.
imprinted.to.twilight chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Really interesting chapters so far
crazyperson17 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
w-o-w, awesome writing skills
BnSA chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I've read the 4 chapters of Red and liking both the Edward and Bella you have created. Please write on. Edward is in love-but allowing Bella to see him with Tanya and another woman?-so not cool. He is frustrated-not looking at the other side too much. And I am surprised he did not follow her to Charlie's bedside. Sort of not like a man in love. Time will tell. Good form and a different look for the two. Thanks and update soon.
jennayg123 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
FINALLY getting around to this story (it's kind of disgusting how long it took me- for that I am SO sorry) but I'm so glad I am because I'm in love! I can't wait for the next update and I hope Charlie is ok!
Ashley chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Absolutely breath-taking...I'm in LOVE with the story...please continue as soon as possible pretty please(:
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Reviews Cookies! :O lol LOVE IT!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I'm very impressed with this new Edward, and I'm EXTREMELY impressed with your amazing/stunning writing abilities! :D

Keep it up!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
NOOOOO! Don't kiss Mike, don't, don't, nooooo...
3,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »