Reviews for Canon Rape
You know, I've always wondered what the whole deal with romance stories in this fandom is. I mean, nothing wrong with wanting to do a moving story of love, but what's the deal with making the characters so OOC? seriously, to me it just takes away from the story.

Take Ash for example; we know that Ash is a good but dumb kid who never gives up even when things look completely hopeless (the Tobias fight in Sinnoh would tell you that). But then comes the fluffy corny love stories and BAM! Ash is now some weak-willed, sappy, clingy, lovesick puppy who can't do anything if his girlfriend isn't there. I've seen so many stories that do this (nowadays they're mostly stories with Serena) and I just can't see the point. Seriously, this is Ash Ketchum, he's the typical shonen anime protagonist like Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Natsu, Gon, etc. they're all hot-headed, battle loving idiots with hearts of gold and a will of iron. I get wanting to turn him more "romantic" for the sake of the story but when he starts being completely emo about something like not being able to tell the girl he likes her, or not knowing if said girl likes him back, or dedicating his entire career and strength to said girl and if she isn't there then it's all hopeless, well, am I even reading about Ash Ketchum anymore?
A Superior Tentacle chapter 100 . 10/2/2016
This was a nice read. I'm not too into pokemon but I do try to find a good fic from it occasionally (hey look! I just read one! Or at least something that made me giggle). I'm well aware of fanfiction authors'... Issues when it comes to writing readable works. It was nice to see so many of those issues poked at from (really) bad characterization to lack of precedence/build up. Good luck with whatever you're doing and thanks for this wonderful little piece. I'm returning to my journey to find some good fanfiction now.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Eh too violently out of character to be funny. Ash is all passion, inspiring words, and heroic purity these days, and while he's not the most articulate he certainly has a knack for saying the right thing. If you're gonna knock him for not being romantic based on his behavior as a ten year old you he might as well have been asexual and oblivious here too
Aardvark123 chapter 38 . 11/8/2015
Mega-Playboys: People from "DNA2" who have enormous sexual charisma, and so have one hundred children each.

I'd like a light-hearted short story about Iris splashing in muddy puddles, please. :P
Aardvark123 chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
The feminism is also pretty great.
Aardvark123 chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
This was definitely one of the better songfics. I like how you can be fiercely passionate and good-naturedly satirical all at once, writing hilarious stuff all the while.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Thank you for the moral note at the end. I had to read it three times before I got it, and I have a pool AND have seen the frogs the next morning. (They deserve it. If they haven't yet learned from the last TEN YEARS of chlorinating the pool water, they deserve being bleached.)
Guest chapter 67 . 7/14/2015
The driving age is 16...
DentedChassis chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
I feel like maybe you got into the more abusive side if feminism here...
codythedude chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
What the hell did I just read.
Zarbapha chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Defied in BW. What happened there!? Team Rocket was beyond competent.
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 99 . 5/9/2015
Well, if I recall correctly (It's been a while since I watched the Advanced Seasons), Drew came from LaRousse City, the city in Destiny Deoxys. I might be wrong, though.
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 77 . 5/9/2015
Still better than Devil!
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 67 . 5/9/2015
To be fair, there are many types of drunk. We all react differently. Who knows, maybe some people act high when they're drunk...
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 63 . 5/9/2015
Huh. Question, would Aura qualify there? We've seen that humans can harness it (Aaron, Riley, Ash) so would a character with Aura qualify as having 'magic powers'? And what about that Shadow Sight ability Rui had in Colosseum?
1,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »