Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Tigris Kuro chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great crossover start! It was very nicely written. I would love to see this continued.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hate to burst a bubble, but I think it would be a better idea to have had her story along with the Create Cards storyline, "Digimon- The College Years". Think about it, I mean, technically they're all almost the same ages and the College Years idea was ingenious. Plus, I'm doing my "Digital and Dino-Thunder Power Rangers" fic set before T.K. and Kari's breakup before the College Years. It would kind of be like a trilogic storyline. BTW, I'm re-continuing the College Years fic, so you should check it out.

Regards

Tim-Digidestined of Trust/Megaligo Silver Ranger
random digimon fan- that's all chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I would just like to say that this has an amazing start and I would like to see where this goes. I have an idea of what part of the story they would be in, right after the glimmermon was found. You have been keeping updated, right, so this is not a spoiler right?
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh wow. This is probably the best tamers story I ever read. Please continue whenever you have time!
littlegem chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great start. It is getting really interesting now so please update this story soon.
momentai35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
hey just found your story and I loved it

I just recently found broken angel and can't wait to see what happens next chapter that you write!
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Well, if its interest you're looking for, you can put another tally down. This is really, really good! I hope you decide to add more to this story because I'm not the only one who is going to be flocking to it. :D
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Grest story please write more.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
oh my goodness. awesome. I do have one question, are you gonna follow along with what Broken Angel01 updates, or only with what was updated when you started writing this? or will it be a secret cause it is a story and you don't wanna give too much away?
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Now this is an entertaining series. Poor Vampiramon never knew what kind of trouble she came up against when she faced off against the Tamers. I can't wait to see what you do next :3
Blades of Silver chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow, this fanfic sounds like it's going to be amazing. Whee, can't wait for Ryo to see Ken again :3. Loved the chapter! Keep up the amazing work
Captain Nice Hardrive chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Heh. I hope you keep writing this-this could be real fun!

Besides the usual crossover mischief that could be had here, there is obviously quite a lot of potential for utilizing Ryo, who, as you clearly know, is a native. Not only would the fact that he hasn't told the Tamers about his origins be cause for tension, but how he approaches the Digi-Destined-or, indeed, doesn't-could pull a lot of heartstrings if played correctly.

I wonder, has Ryo forgiven his old friends? Does he feel responsible for Ken's becoming the digimon Emperor? Is his former v-mon partner and Davis' in fact, one and the same? In any case, when the truth comes out, *someone* is going to have a stroke P.

You know what? I think you and Broken Angel should collaborate; besides it being her fanonverse, I think it would be great sport for you two to drop subtle hints about the other story's goings-on as they run concurrently. It would certainly aid in the illusion of continuity, anyway.

Regardless, no matter what you decide, this promises to be a very fun read. I do hope you find the time to keep writing it.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
...

Well, I would say something only...I think I've been stunned into speechlessness. Is that even a word? Oh, who cares! RKX, this was just...awesomeness in it's greatest form. I completely loved it! Every single second of it!

And don't worry about it being late. I'm sure you've noticed but I've been pretty busy myself and I'm hoping now thing's will settle down a little bit.

I'd tell you my favorite part, but really there isn't one because I loved all of it! But most of all I love your sense of humour and the way you always incorporate it right into your stories. You had me laughing through the whole thing!

Plus, everyone (OC or not) was so well written in character and wow did their personalities ever shine. And the teamwork Takato and his friends used on Vampiramon (who you did awesome by the way)was really great. It was classic Digimon!

Only now, I really do hope you continue it. even if it takes forever. Mostly because I'd love to see you give Vampiramon the beating she deserves!

Thanks so much for writing something so amazing! Even better than I thought it was going to be. (And considering I knew it would be great, that's saying something!)

Takato and Dai fighting together. That would be just epic. (And the mention of Daikara! Oh, Terriermon, a digimon after my own heart!)
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Bro, this is the most amazing oneshot I've read in like...all year! Except the ones of FullMetal, but I'm in Digimon hehehe...

It was completely hilarius! And seeing Vampiramon son freaked out was like...amazing!

I hope you can continue ths, is great!
lil miss rebel chapter 1 . 1/4/2009