Reviews for Goodbye Ten, Hello Eleven
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today,it really interest me in having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to my direct email address, which i may be able to tell you all about me and my photos have a nice day do not forget to write directly to my private email,
i will appreciate your urgent respond, much love and affection
Yours Miss glory
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
lulz I just know any barmy Time Lord worth his salt would do that exactly, run around his TARDIS and test drive his flippin' hair. Poor Doc, dying without an audience and all that tosh, pulling out spears and such. _ Love it, but then again I always love your work.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
this ficlet was actually quite adorable in a slightly weird, but still quite grandiose and great, way. and i love how the personal cataloguing of 11 mirrors the personal cataloguing of 10. THO i do miss the fact that he's very much alone this time, but it is still quite lovely a snippet and definitely shows wat the differences can be like when we REALLY witness the change on the tv screen. so - in short - you did jolly good work here, mate! :)

~Sharma, who's

of course adding this

one to her faves too! :)
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Haha, I love that he has this gruesome death and gets totally fixated on no one being there to see him yanking a spear out of his guts. And also that as soon as he wakes up he's all bounces and sunshine over having nice hair. I also really liked that this addressed the issue of apparent age - I'm forseeing a lot of disrespect from strangers in Eleven's era because he looks like he should be in high school.
The Noble Platypus chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
You write some hilariously wonderful fanfic, my friend. I'm adding this to The Tin Dog, too (and with your penname being what it is, it's only fitting).
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I loved how optmistic this turned out to be, despite the sadness and nastiness of Ten's death; you managed to get the pathos in without it becoming either too angsty or too sentimental. And the detail- the hair in particular- was great. Favoruited.
Callophilia chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hm i saw the new guys pic the other day, hope his outfits not all emo or ska or whatever, you know what i mean? I hope he gets a spectacular ending and i hope DT is in more stuff after.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very detailed. I do wonder what the next Doctor will be like - Steven Moffat said they chose Matt Smith because he's got an 'original take' on the character (Moffat's words, not mine) I have to admit, an older Doctor would probably be preferably, but I too will reserve judgement until I've seen him in action. After all, I liked Peter, who was only three years older than this when he took the role ...

The story was good. As I said, you really described the regeneration well - what a crappy way to die, stabbed by a spear of hostile peoples. That's almost worse than Seven's death - killed by accident by a surgeon, how humiliating. But it added humour, as did the revelation of his new appearance. I LOVED his dumbfounded reaction to being a 'child', and then his excitment about his HAIR of all things. All understandable - why do you think Davison and Tennant both wore 'brainy specs', after all? I sincerely hope Matt doesn't do that, it's been done before. I liked the 'smaller feet' comment, reminded me of the 'new teeth' that Ten had gotten ...

Sorry, but I'm too lazy to describe anymore of what I like. You got the picture - kudos to your ficlet!

gODSPEED!
Monica chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is fantastic, I love it! If the regeneration occurred like this it would be brilliant. I love the way you've described his discovery of all the new things about his appearance. What a great little story!