Reviews for A History of Color
Assassel chapter 1 . 4/27
Very nice. I enjoyed this so story so much. Telling the story on an onlooker's point of view. Can't stop laughing especially on the BL and man-eater part. Lol.
Winterlily chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Amazing... Except for a few spelling mistakes and typos it is written really well. And I do mean REALLY well.
Loved the story and how each character was portrayed. Even Nanako's character was well fleshed out, considering that she was a supporting character with no more than a couple of lines in each scene.
Masterfully done. Keep up the good work.
Kratzbesen chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Haha, this was a great fanfiction! :)
link55-06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I cannot express how much I love this fic! Thank you for writing this superb fic!
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
At first I had to re-check this was a Skip Beat fanfiction. The more I read the more it made sense. I totally see Ren and Kyoko doing this in the future. I kind of wish this was a longer story.
Nicely done :D
blackpink.lici chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Amazing work, it's been a long time since I've a fanfic this good!
Hopewords chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I know you are probably done with this story, but it would be really funny to hear Kyoko and Ren's POV to this story. It would also be fun if you continued on to show how the waitress reacted in the future, if she imporved her acting skills, if the two veteran actors gave her subtle advice. Great Job!
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Oh my goodness, I did not see that ending coming. And I can actually see Ren and Kyoko acting in a restaurant. Awesome story - I love your writing style! :)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Really interesting and well done.
crazykitkatty1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Very enjoyable short story, couldn't help but love it. Especially the Kyoko/Ren
Rie Noosirnym chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
lovely!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I loved this! Such great writing!
Maintenant chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I love fics where Kyouko is an already established famous and wonderful actress, and I especially love tics where Ren and Kyouko are a glamorous power couple. And it's so well-written too! Love the use of an OC to view all their interactions.
starfingers chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Witty and genius. I think the review count are proof that I need to say no more, all my other compliments must have been already said.