Reviews for Guns, Knives, and Staples?
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/15
ha-ha. love it! :)
NCIS fan McGee chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I have an ending for this:

"No Tony your on office duty!" Replied Gibbs with a tossed the file across the Bullpen and Tony caught it looking surprised."You have that to finish!"Called Gibbs a ghost of a smile flashing across his rock-hard scowled at his Boss."Oh and one more thing" Yelled Gibbs as he headed toward the elevator. Tony looked up expectantly "Catch!" The mighty mouse stapler soared over agents heads and met its mark."AWWWWW!" Screamed Tony as many,many staplers pierced his fingertip."Oops" muttered Gibbs deciding the lift was going to take too long and instead darted for the stairs, leaving Ziva unable to contain her laughter and Tony unable to contain his tears and his curses of fury.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was really funny. Having stapled my own finger once, I can confirm how much it hurts - although I personally think the most painful office injury is a paper cut. That really stings.
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
"Stay away from those vicious attacking pieces of office equipment." Haha so funny :D
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love it!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
XD That was adorable. They should probably be concerned that Toby can injure himself whilst doing paperwork. Abby is going to be mad that nobody called her to kiss his 'war wound' better. Such a cute story, an interesting little look at the team's antics.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Another good one. And BTW, I think Ziva knows fully well the correct slang terms and it's just her way of yanking her Tony's chain!
Ryley chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hehehe...I loved it. A staple punctured his bravado.
sundarkeyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I don't know how you do it... writing a great fiction from an idea of a staple :D thank you for the fiction and keep up the good work
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Gibbs' matter of fact approach to relieving Tony of the staple was great. I love Gibbs' observation that Tony can handle guns and knives, but a staple gets him nervous. I like how Ziva and Tony's banter. Ducky's story definitely seems like something he would say. This definitely seems like one of those scenes at the beginning of an episode.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was great!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This made me laugh out loud. Loved it. Poor Tony. I stapled my own finger once and it hurt like the dickens. LOL.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very funny, I liked it! Hope you have more little stories about Tony!
first ncis fic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I mustly read csi fanfic but i wanted to try a ncis and im glad i did this story was great you got the carecters very well thank you
kate chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ducky was just so DUCKY. hahhahah. characters were like they are on tv. unblievable. loved it. :D