Reviews for Before The War
Eleve Osirian chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
great job!
xLaramiex chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
aww, how sweet! I love how Cai learnt the song at the end ) it shows how intelligent we all know he is xD
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
aww, that's really good ) the kids are really cute, and dorn sounds lovely ) don't you wish he could have been in the books? And Milana. Then again, I suppose that's why you wrote it in a way!

great chapter.
Eleve Osirian chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Amazing as always. I find it hard to critique you story because it flowed well, and you captured the emtion and beauty of that which we never really learned.

I thank you for writing a story that included Maerad and Hem's parents- I feel they are often overlooked in Pellinor fanfiction, although their presensce should be felt.

Favorite part: "If the Nameless One had heard Dorn’s voice, he’d have started an age of song rather the Great Silence."

Brilliant. Well done! )
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
aww, that's sweet ) kinda sad in a way, since we know what happens to zeli
Anatone chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
very interesting. I like how Zelike expresses herself. It so cute that her mom's pregnant. can't wait to read more of this stuff. It's very well written

-Coliathe
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
great job! One thing I noticed though...you used "nice" a lot. 'but the rest is nice,' 'Then again, this was nice,' 'after the boys was nice'- try to be careful of repetitive words.

Other than that, I didn't notice anything major )