Reviews for Haunted Isle
your name chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OMG! The evil guy is Voldermort? O_0
strawhat-alchemist chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Awww,the ending made me smile. Really cute ending... Despite the not so cute setting and stuff. xD
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
This was cute :3
Lavender Kisses chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Wow that was a really good story. Rowan scared me and you pulled the horror/romance thing really well. And the grammar was really good. If there was any grammar errors then they were small or I forgot about them. Everyone seemed to be IC as well. The only problem with the story I had was that It wasn’t longer , and I am used to reading normal to epic stories.

On a finishing note. If you ever write anymore zolus I would love you forever!
Mantinas chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
This was a really great story!
Saiyura chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Well, since you updated I have not had the chance to read this wonderful chapter. And for the first time since all my test and homework began flooding me in college I got to read it.

.. TT TT I cry, and I was running around like mad trying desperately not to scream out in furious anger at Rowan! How dare he do that to Luffy! I am also soo glad that those two finally got their love out in the open and how you made it obvious to Luffy is so wonder that I was 'aw'ing.

The whole chapter was well constructed and extremely well plotted out. The words you used were captivating and I just didn't know how to STOP!

So, though I am sad to say this story is finished and sad that there will not be more to it, I thank you for updating it and making it worth the long *though not really after all you updated nearly right after I sent my last review in* it made my night and made my heart blossom with..

Oh, gruesome love and adoration? Or along the lines like that.

Good work!

To you!

~Saiyura
Sogequeen2550 chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
This chapter made me think multiple things. First, with the zombies, I expected Luffy to push one back into it's hole just like in Thriller Bark. The zombies also reminded me of the mummy. Gasp! You know the difference between Zoro's swords. I just call them the white one and the other ones. Serious Luffy hot. Normal luffy adorable and ukeish. I loved reading this. You're a good writer. Make more please! LOL I sound like such a fangirl. Anyway, this is the first zolu I've read in a while so I'm glad! :)
Sogequeen2550 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Creepy. I like it. The skeleton description reminds me of the bat god in the silverwing series. It's a series about a bat named Shade. But anyway, I like this story. Is this your first zolu? I actually stopped coming to the zolu page for ages because I wanted to focus on my story but I missed finishing this story so I'm doing it now. The plaugue spunds like the black plaugue but that's really the only plaugue I know about. I'll review the last chapter too so don't worry about it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sho-A0YCupid chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Great climax and great ending. It was an overall great fic and it covered a lot for 5 chapters. And this was suppose to be a one-shot? (has a thoughtful look) It might've been but then it would take me about a few hours to read it from beginning to end (I'm a slow reader). But the horror was great! My heart is still racing with excitement!
Suguri-chan chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Who They kissed! This story was so good! I loved it alot! And as always you scared me everytime in each chapter!

Untill you write your next story I will see you then Ookami-chan!

~Suguri-chan~
Lectori Salutem chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
The end is so sweet! You made me really happy with that little scene! And when they find out they love each other during a fight is like them in my opinion The rest was just scary...! And very descriptive, which made it even scarier! Very well done, too bad this was the last chapter... I loved it!
whats-up-people chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
awesome job! the story was very well written and full of details! A and 10/10!
yaoifan124 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
They kissed! They kissed! Woho! That was so cute! I love when you describe something, like the zombies. Loved the detailing! I am so~ oober jealous! Also, They escaped! YAY! They didn't get eaten! Overall this was wonderful! _ Aw... its over? That sucks, but ended good and i loved it bunches! (I'm not one for horror romance thing either, well not really. I think you changed my mind. Shishi.) Until another story!

Kira-chan
Saiyura chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
More please i really want to know what happens
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 4 . 8/27/2009