Reviews for 56 Minutes
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh God, please make at least another chapter of this! The cliffhanger is just too painful to leave it there!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You deskribe a very tuching conversation between Percy and Fleur. Even if you don't like her you did a good job.

I hope that "family friend" goes to azkaban soon.
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful piece!

No, it wasn't too OOC :)

I even think Fleurs thoughts fitted her :)

I love the stories you created about Fleur and her life, it was very creative of you :D

And geez, never thought Percy's family hated him, until the thing with the Ministry, of course..

Some of the innuendos here confused me, but besides that, it was clear enough and creatively written

Just wondering, why did you pick 56 minutes as the title? heheh

I don't see that time mark in the story.. :/

Too bad their conversations was cut off before it reached any conclusion, and too bad she didn't get to know for sure who she was talking to!
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I didn't think that Fleur, at least was OOC - there are lots of different sides to her, I think, none of which we really see properly. Percy was pretty in-character, but I would have prefered him to be a little more pompous.

This was really well-written and a very good idea, very intriuging, especially Fleur's "deepest secret".

My one real niggle, and this is a tiny thing, is that when Percy says "...in all technicality...", technicality is really the right word. I'm not sure what you could use in place of it, perhaps just scrap that phrase completely and say "truthfully" or "in truth" instead?
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really enjoyed this. I liked the title of the piece and also the conversation between Fleur and Percy. However, for some reason, I didn't really like Fleur's narration. I think the piece might have been better in thierd person.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Some lovely moments in this one: Fleur opening up so quickly, as nerves will have us do, Percy's vulnerability, the helplessness as Fleur keeps watching the pond for any signs of her sister. All very well done. The last two words were a bit heavy-handed, and you didn't quite sell me on the assault sub-plot, but you brought two quite disparate characters together in a way you can certainly be proud of. Nicely done.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really enjoyed that story. I love how they opened to each other without knowing who they were, and that Fleur don't want to know who he is. And I love Percy's love of the laws. I really liked it :)
mackgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think you really helped to develop these two nicely. I also enjoyed how Fleur brushes the thought away at the end that she had been talking to Percy. Nicely done!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this, especially how Fleur never realizes that she was talking to Percy and dismisses the idea the minute it occurs to her. Great character study for both of them!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I just love this. Two of my absolute favourite characters, both misunderstood and undervalued IMO. I love how Fleur opens up to Percy as a complete stranger, and he to her to some extent. I think you've captured their hidden vulnerability, that they will not own up to to anyone they really know, well. Kudos.
edwards-angel22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i really like this. its very well written... and interesting to think that something like this could have happened.