Reviews for Raven's Quarry
Starlight41 chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
It's 11:38 and I should be sleeping but this fanfic was SO good! I loved how you portrayed the Combaticons in this. I know that the story is more about Hound, but I clicked because of the Combaticons, so that's what I'm commenting on.

P.S.

How does this story only have 5 reviews? This is amazing! You should have way more than that.

P.P.S.

I should probably go to bed.
Blue Oatmeal chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This is great read! I love how you explored everyone's character and motivations and how everyone seemed perfectly in-character. I could really feel the atmosphere and the environment in this fic, and the pacing is perfect. The raven character was really intriguing, and I liked how he fit into the story. I've read this multiple times already, and I'm sure I'll return to it again!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is a "Transformers: Generation 1" story that I had fun with. Although this is primarily a Hound story, you can never have Autobots without Decepticons - thus the Combaticons are a part o' this story, too. The raven character was very well thought out and proved to be a formidable opponent. It's "Transformers" fans like you that are always able to keep the franchise going through all sorts of stuff, including fan fiction. :)
JC chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed this! Thank you. The characterizations were spot on. The details in the story really helped me visualize "being there" in the forest as events happened.
The Guardian Raven chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ha ha! I finally found it! I saw your artwork for this on deviant art, so I decided to go looking for the story you mentioned. I am so happy you included Raven in your fic :D Yes, I know who he is. I was born on the West Coast of Canada, so I definitely know about him and the stories about him and the others. And of course, the aboriginal artwork fascinates me. I love it.

Very well written by the way. Though might I suggest that maybe you should split into another chapter? It's really hard to find your place again if you can't read it all the way through in one sitting D:
SneekyKelepir chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I had added this story to my favorites a while back; I didn't have time to read all of it, but I didn't want to lose this story in the mass of Transfiction. I'm glad I did because this... this is excellent!

I'm a big fan of the Combaticons, especailly Onslaught and Vortex, and Hound, and I loved how you went into depth and detail about their character but stayed true to their original. Also I love the touch of adding the trickster raven, I have a book on a collection of raven stories, so I really enjoyed how you crossed the two together.

The plot was very enjoyable, action, suspense, humor, and tricks all tied together had me on the edge of my seat. In a way it reminded me of the short story "Most Dangerous Game". Nice details on the scenery too, reminded me when I was in Jasper and Banff, Canada running around the glaciers and forest.

Again, wonderful, I greatly enjoyed it, especailly when Brawl got attacked by bears after he killed a bear, revenge of the bears. However, I would make one sujeston, I would post this in separate chapters because the page is very long and it's very easy to lose one's place.