Reviews for Hole in my pocket
Marine76 chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Your story is awesome. Please update soon.
Marine76 chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I love your story so far.
Marine76 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Good start. I like it.
Nathalie Joe chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
I'll have to go back to the beginning of this story, because I don't understand it anymore Oh! so bad I have to re-read a story I loved :-p
Nathalie Joe chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Really loved this story, but it's not over, and we can see that we still need a closure to their relationship, something that'd tell us "okay, they're together and happy, and Spike going crazy with her thoughts "Please, update!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
Loved so far although this chapter is a bit weird with all of them agreeing that its ok to date Spike. Mainly Xander who hates Spike more than Angel. But Please try and update soon
XQweenXGodXDamnXEmosX chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Damn it willow
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 22 . 1/13/2011
Gahhh! You're killing me. Haha. I have to know what happens. I definitely need to know what's up with that gem, and I want Spike and Dawn to make up ASAP. Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
RawrForMe chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Haha I bet it's the gem! You're so lucky to meet James Marsters! :DD Keep writing please!
Angel715 chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LeSoapBubble chapter 21 . 12/2/2010
heyy

i really like your story

cant wait till the next chapter :D

keep up the good work

update soon

much lovee

sophiee (:
Rock The Rain chapter 21 . 11/4/2010
Aw, I hope they make up soon.

Please, update! :P
GeoffreysAngel chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Yes you updated! I was so happy when I checked this story again tonight, your chapters should be longer though :)
Xeelia chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Ah! This story is so good and so teasing! Love it!
GeoffreysAngel chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
Oh my word please update, I can't stand the suspense! :) So good so far, please please update!