Reviews for Naruto One Half
Your seriously fucked in the head if you set Sakura to be the main girl in this story
Refraction of Light chapter 11 . 2/12
Well first off, just an odd feeling but I hope you didn't let the manga end let you down I mean I did and I'm as forgiving and perpetually optimistic as Naruto without his absurd level of power and skill. Secondly I have to commend you on this fic you have I really hope it gets updated soon , another thing although it is completely up to you I don't think you have to completely copy the Ranma 1/2 scene. Although I can't help but imagine Ranma as a 13 your old here rather than the high school student in the actual Series( mainly cause I've been more influenced by the newer series) About Tayuya what will she do when she realizes Naruto is actually a dude? If things with the sound haven't completely deteriorated due to reasons does that mean that Jiraiya and Orochimaru are at the very least a bit buddy-buddy. Anyways i really hope you haven't give up on this hope you update soon. Big fan, Big fan, I mean you are now one of my fave authors due to this..
Refraction of Light chapter 5 . 2/12
Two words Shizuka. No seriously Shizuka is like a less crazy Shampoo and maybe the dude she pined for who was killed could be this story's Naruto's moose.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I really enjoy this fic and want to see more mixing of Naruto and Ranma. I could see Hinata as the 'shy' version of Kodachi, or the female Gosunkugi that wants to talk to Naruto. I don't think the NaruHina fans would appreciate me saying that she's a stalker, but she is technically Naruto's stalker.
RCPMione chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Very nice merge of the two series, Hope to see more updates soon!
WalkersCrown chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
not an issue really if you check back naruto was born with his wisker marks before he has karuma sealed in him. It was a side effect to his mother being a Jincurikki
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
read your entire story today and got to say i absoultely love it! I would love to read what would happen in the next and sakura would they have a turning point in their relationship?
RPhysics chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Er, you do know that there are Kunoichi in the Naruto world right? Any shinobi that held back just because his opponent was female tends to be one that ends up dead rather quickly. Not to mention you pretty much wrote the entire episode with a few extra characters (english dubbed is rather slow and horrible btw).

I thought this had potential with how you were writing the Naruto scene, but tiny details like that lowered my appeal for this story quite a bit. You should think how being ninja's would change them. Ranma, for instance, would have been taught to be loyal to the Hokage, even if canon Ranma would never bow to somebody (unless forced to or for a cheap trick).
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
at least ranma appears happy
Gbds chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
plz continue
RCPMione chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
very nice crossover, please keep writing!
airnaruto45 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
That'll do P-chan...That'll do.
Star Dragon 0 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Enjoyed the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, and the ending is hilarious. Sucks for them now that Kuno is interested. Can't wait to see how that plays out. Other than that, it was nice to see the bits of the Naruto characters during the Ranma and Ryoga fight.

Overall, this story is very amusing. It blends the wackyness of Ranma 1/2 with the Naruto world nicely. I definitely want to see more. Still missing Hinata, Neji, and Shino from the Naruto group, so I can't wait until they show up, plus other characters like the Sand Sibs. Same goes for Shampoo, Ukyo, and Mousse.

As for your question about filler, while theres not much filler I like, theres a bits. Since this is using the harem antics of Ranma 1/2, you could always include some of the movie girls, since Shion and Amaru both apparently fell for Naruto by the end.
A suggestion, from the anime in Shippuden there was the Nadeshiko Village, which seems so similar to the Amazons, you could combine the two into one for this story if you want to.
Star Dragon 0 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
And now Ryoga makes his debut into the story after cameos in the last two. The overall group dynamic going on with gang is amusing. And Naruko has a bit of a devious side, huh? I feel bad for Iruka, though.
Star Dragon 0 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
An amusing chapter to go with the last one. So Tayuya hates Naruto because its his fault she got cursed, huh? The chase was overall amusing, and its nice that the Sakura in this story definitely looks like shes not gonna fangirl over Sasuke.
And drunken Kushina is very amusing. Hope theres more of that in the future.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »