Reviews for The Poet and the Pendulum
wolfgirlforever chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Nice twist... Excellent story, I'm enjoying it
Jooheika chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
I'm glad the story isn't at risk of being deleted.
Jooheika chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
That was a great chapter, loved the angst.
Jooheika chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I wonder how Alice is already clued in since she can't see them.
Black-Luna chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
great story.
micky120 chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
How cute! So sad its over tho (

Micky. x
Navygirl14 chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
she imprinted on Paul..Perfect..I love the babies names and they are absolutely gorgeous...Katherine is stunning...I am so very happy for them..all of them...great ending...loved it
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
Wow, this fic is one of my favorite from the begining :3

I really enjoyed this end and I hope read more about you soon!

Great job!
Pace1818 chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
Beautiful ending. It was nice that both of them got their little girl and little boy. I'm surprised that the Volturi didn't make a little cameo to add some drama.
Raeshi chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Love this story. I really liked how they aren't the only ones going through the pregnancy. Can't wait to read more.
Bunnyakafay chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
I really love ur fanfiction. Hope to read more or anothor story. :D
mssmith chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
The skipping of the sex scenes wasn't nearly as bad as the jumping all over the place. I can't keep track from one paragraph to the next. It's just too much.
Eziette chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
This fic is so interesting. The way you have paired Jacob and Jasper is wonderful. (And yummy.) I can't wait for your next chapter.
Shalette chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I loved this chapter, can't believe it's almost over.
Navygirl14 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I liked this chapter...Sestune and Kieran are cool I like them and their daughter is a lot like Alice...I am glad that they are there and Jacob has someone to talk to that went through it already...Is Kieran related to anyone of the families that Jake knows now? I would hope his family and his pack brothers would come around...Looking forward to the next chapter.
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »