Reviews for The Poet and the Pendulum
Shalette chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I loved this chapter, can't believe it's almost over.
Navygirl14 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I liked this chapter...Sestune and Kieran are cool I like them and their daughter is a lot like Alice...I am glad that they are there and Jacob has someone to talk to that went through it already...Is Kieran related to anyone of the families that Jake knows now? I would hope his family and his pack brothers would come around...Looking forward to the next chapter.
micky120 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
Yay for updates the day after (Or would it be the same day /) I find the story! YAY XD

Micky. x
Pace1818 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I really like kieran, is he somehow related to Sam? Cool, so Bella doesn't know that Jacob is pregnant? Hopefully Nessie won't be making an appearance lol
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I like this Oc family ;O They're from Nippon! XD Is Kosuke otaku? LOL.

I can't wait for see (read) Jacob's baby *-*

Good chapter!
Black-Luna chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
great chapter.
ScarlettLilly chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Wow, you do a really good job with the character development! With some stories, all the characters are just kind of there and sometimes you're never really sure who's saying what unless the author tells you, but I don't think I'll have to worry about it with your story. I am a huge fan of Japanese anime and lately I've become more interested in the Japanese culture and their language, so it made me really happy for you to introduce Setsune's mate and daughter in this chapter. I really enjoyed reading this. It was a great chapter.
lilli kitty chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Yay update! I liked getting some history and learning about Kieran. I can't wait until the next chapter!
asmntu chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Review? Review! I practically want to dry hump you for getting this update out so soon.

I liked the new characters you introduced, I'm quite fond of the japenese dialect myself, and it was cool how you incorparated it.

Loved it. Need more.
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
OHH! I'm so sad to hear it'll end next chapter but also so happy because this has been a great time! Oh but I've fallen in love with Setsune and Kieran! God, I would totally read a one-shot of how they got together and stuff! Ohh, when Kieran said "-because I'd been sneaking off to see him and I wound up pregnant." I can totally see that image- a secret affair, meeting in some clearing in the forest...

Anyhow, great job with this!
micky120 chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Its all very annoying when good fiction is left on cliffys! *Cries over the loss of a next button*

Micky. x
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
its really good i like the way it is going keep it up
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
i have enjoyed this story so far
jphab chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
I can't wait for the rest of the story.
HilleriX chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
You have done amazing job with this story. :)

I really like it, the sex scenes dont bother me and they are fine too in my option.

Hope to read the next chapter soon! :D
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »