Reviews for The Poet and the Pendulum
micky120 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
Yay for updates the day after (Or would it be the same day /) I find the story! YAY XD

Micky. x
Pace1818 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I really like kieran, is he somehow related to Sam? Cool, so Bella doesn't know that Jacob is pregnant? Hopefully Nessie won't be making an appearance lol
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I like this Oc family ;O They're from Nippon! XD Is Kosuke otaku? LOL.

I can't wait for see (read) Jacob's baby *-*

Good chapter!
Black-Luna chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
great chapter.
ScarlettLilly chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Wow, you do a really good job with the character development! With some stories, all the characters are just kind of there and sometimes you're never really sure who's saying what unless the author tells you, but I don't think I'll have to worry about it with your story. I am a huge fan of Japanese anime and lately I've become more interested in the Japanese culture and their language, so it made me really happy for you to introduce Setsune's mate and daughter in this chapter. I really enjoyed reading this. It was a great chapter.
lilli kitty chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Yay update! I liked getting some history and learning about Kieran. I can't wait until the next chapter!
asmntu chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Review? Review! I practically want to dry hump you for getting this update out so soon.

I liked the new characters you introduced, I'm quite fond of the japenese dialect myself, and it was cool how you incorparated it.

Loved it. Need more.
Concubine99 chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
OHH! I'm so sad to hear it'll end next chapter but also so happy because this has been a great time! Oh but I've fallen in love with Setsune and Kieran! God, I would totally read a one-shot of how they got together and stuff! Ohh, when Kieran said "-because I'd been sneaking off to see him and I wound up pregnant." I can totally see that image- a secret affair, meeting in some clearing in the forest...

Anyhow, great job with this!
micky120 chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Its all very annoying when good fiction is left on cliffys! *Cries over the loss of a next button*

Micky. x
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
its really good i like the way it is going keep it up
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
i have enjoyed this story so far
jphab chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
I can't wait for the rest of the story.
Hilleri94 chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
You have done amazing job with this story. :)

I really like it, the sex scenes dont bother me and they are fine too in my option.

Hope to read the next chapter soon! :D
KapaTea chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
It's an update! YUS! I am determined to follow this story until it finishes (it's the first of your fics that I got into). I like how observant you make Jacob. He's not completely oblivious to the reactions of the people around him.
Black-Luna chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
great chapter. welcome back.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »