Reviews for The Poet and the Pendulum
stephvamp25 chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
Great story! This is actually my first Jasper/Jacob story, I'm more of a Edward/Jacob fan but I have to admit I like this story too. Really like how it's an non-canon pairing but it flows well with the twi universe and I love the new things you've added too

can't wait for the next chapter!
Teldra chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
More please :D
blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
wow...you updated..you just made my day, seriously! i loved setsune...i understood that his made must have been a werewolf for he knew the tribes name, but still when you read it, it makes it more exiting...cant wait for the next one :)
sunystone chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Setsune's mate is Quileute? Interesting!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Wow!

What surpise! :O I'm so happy for read an update and surprised for this new character :)

I hope that Setsune's mate can be a pack's grandfather or something XD Maybe Paul :P

Kisses from Argentina!

Thanks for the update! ;o;
OfTheGreenwood chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Thanks for the update! I had a feeling that Setsune's mysterious mate would be a wolf, especially after he mentioned recognising the scent. Hopefully Jake's pack won't banish him!
ElleloveMax85 chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
OMG your back. I've been waiting forever, and I wasn't disappointed at all. This was a good chapter there could have been some bomb sex (lol jk) but it was still good. I like the fact that Rose and Jacob have a some what friendship relationship. When is Alice going to get a mate. So Bella and Edward are getting married...huh...okay... any ways I can't wait to meet Setsune mate...yay. Well awesome job like always chica...update really really soon and not like a year...

Elle
emerald jaguar chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
O.o another vampire-shifter couple? freakin awesome! XD more goodiness!
Stashio chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
HOLY SHIT, wow maybe his mate was prego to, wow i don't usually like reading prego stories but this is interesting please continue writing this story ah, i would be nice if you shared how carlisle and this setsune met, as well as the content of his look as i know he is asian but that is all you have gavan away,

until your next update

em xoxo
Bugi chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
This is really good. I'm glad you finally updated. I do have to say though you are evil fo leaving it at such a cliffie.
Pace1818 chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
COOL! I've been waiting for an update since the last chapter. It was worth the wait. I wonder if Billy would return to cause havoc? I wonder who did Setsune impregnate? Who's his mate?
JacobSlashFan chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Haven't read the newest chapter, but I got the alert on my phone and couldn't hold in the excitement. Thank you for not bailing!
Joanxwrites chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
love it so far )
mu'onna chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Just found this; please don't abandon it :) It is very lovely!
StarFixation chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Wow.

I'm just going to put this out there W-O-W. this chapter was spectacualar in conveying Jacob's confusion, self loathing, yearning all in... I'm just taken aback because I don't remember anything being this descriptive (on this site that is), but hey i don't read that much here.

Oh yeah and right now I'm rereading this chapter.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »