Reviews for The Life Of Rose II: Keep Going
night0scribbler chapter 11 . 2/23
Um... What happened to the updates mam?
I really liked this one :( :( :(
GeekGothHybrid chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
Hey i read your stuff a long time ago. I just started getting back into writing, i know its weird to come back to writing after so long but if you do get the itch again. Please. Dont hesitate to start again. You wont regret it. I know i didnt. I eagerly await an update. You do great work.
Scarlet Anne Vic Enrique chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Why i keep thinking that her brother is the one that kill jonathan... Owh... Im getting greedy to read next chap...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2017
I want you to die
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Chapter one yes but I sqealled when I saw you made a second one
Rain chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
hey why did u stop-ur an amazing writer and this story is awesome
Niki5681 chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Omg please update the story plzzzz its soo good im in love with the story. Plz plz plz update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
please please update
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Are you waiting for more reviews to come before u post? Cuz I'll gladly give you one, whatever it takes for you to update:):);)!
Julie M. Draper chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
hey , are you going to finish the rest of this fan fiction , I'm really dying , for what comes next .please finish it .and don't you think its crazy that a person from 2015 is still demanding for more chapter ?. Lol
Saneeka chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
It was amazing! But u didn't update! Please don't hurt your fans anymore. We all are waiting eagerly to read. But you are breaking our heart. :'( Plz, plzz, plzzz & pretty plzzzz update.
Alice chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
oopsss slip of hand ... i meant u accept or not but u are a very good writer...UPDATE SOON
Alice chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
well i wasn't knowing that u made sequel of the life of rose ... so under curiosity i wrote to write sequel of first part but now i know u r writing one... then why don't u make brysdon marry rose it will be great and make it more adventurous... i hope u like my suggestion... or u urself is very creative... i must say u may accept or not nut u are a very good writer and all i could say is KEEP UPDATING 'cause i hate incomplete stories or any suspense...
Rumzzz chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Plzzz update
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
You're such an amazing writer, i can't wait for the next chapter!