Reviews for License To Drive
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Poor Sideswipe. He should know better than to mess with the law. He pays for that all the way through, and it's been really fun reading the entire thing from start to finish. You do a great job of keeping him and everybody else in character. You rock!
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very interesting story!I really enjoyed my self! Good job!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Love this story, it's so funny!
Lady Sunflower chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story! It's a shame you don't get more reviews. :) You have a great grasp on G1.
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was well-done. The rest of the Autobots had better behave themselves or they might get mode-locked too. I like all the attempts Sideswipe made to get free and how it was mentally affecting him. And the best part, you made Sunstreaker a complete unsympathetic aft! He would try to help but sympathy? That's OOC for him! He was perfect.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
ROFLOL It's funny pictureing Prowl playing with toys in his office. Got that idea from SpaceBalls?
Elita One chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
ohh poor Sides

well he could have been turned into an ice cream truck lol
SUPERNICH chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I thought this looked familiar!

I remeber reading this back a while ago on your other website! (I think it was called Transfans haven or something like that. It was a while back.)

However seeing this again made me want to read it over!

I just love the end. Imagining a teenage pizza dilivery boy being scolded by Sunny! Hehe. That has to be my favorite part right there!

-DON'T GET ME WRONG- The whole thing is amazing! I also love the mode lock. It's very original and unique!

So All Around you did a pretty amazing job.

GREAT WORK!
LilCharmyBee chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
It took forever to read but it was great! Nice story hope yu amke more soon!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very humorous story. The part where the judge mentioned the ice cream truck alt mode gave me a few chuckles, knowing what they are doing for the next movie. The part where Prowl was playing with the dolls gave me quite a few more laughs. You know how to write a good story.
Arken Elf chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Fantastic Fanfic! Very Funny I love how you write!