Reviews for Love of Night
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
*wanted to hear answer* X(
HikariMinari chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this Couple and i like your writing ;) please write more of them
( sorry for my bad englisch)

HIkariMInari
richardbg2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE this. The reunion between Yuri and Estelle is one of my most favourite parts of the game. I actually just got through this part yesterday when I was playing Vesperia (PS3 version). This was so well-written and in-character. I absolutely love it! Well done!
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
DAwwwwwwwWWwww so cute!
StarTrail chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Yay! Vesperia might be the best Tales of game yet! I'm talking better than graces. (well, i've played it more) Love the one-shot, and yah, u did a great job of keeping them IC!
Felling chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I have no clue what you're saying, that was completely in character and honestly perfect. (: I can't get enough of re-re-reading this ! I will imagine your story perfectly when I get to this part in the game again, thank you ! Due to the fact there are barely any Yuri/Estelle out there, you should definitly write a new one, please ! (: Maybe about what happens after he saves her from Alexi or after he gets knocked back with the ship and falls haha ! Yay for plot bunnies ! Someone write about these ideas ! :p
rose6211 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
i like dish fic :D especially teh fluff in it -
Penguin Pop chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
love this, thank you :)
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Well done!
Leobracer Silvian chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Interesting, the aurthor and i have similar ideas on what happened that night.

Though I don't think the site will let me post my version of that event, because of the similarities.
goatgod chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aww i like it! that's exactly what i thought should've happened! nice job! .
frostneko chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
So you want a skit written in between 'the glomp moment and the next morning?' Hum... I have an idea, but it won't be a pairing skit. Maybe I can do something like in Abyss. -light bulb-

I just realized that I have read this fic before re-reading it now. XD My how the TOV section is small.

I can just imagine how Flynn would react to this:

Flynn: -Bursts through the door- Yuri! I heard you were back!

Estelle and Yuri: -sleeping-

Flynn: Oh my lord! -Anger- Yuri Lowel! -stalks over towards the bed-

Yuri: Huh? -looks down at Estelle- Oh shi-

You can imagine what happens next. XD
CkretAznMan chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Yea, kind of OOC, although it was romantic non the less. I thought that Yuri slept on the window sill, but whatever.
keroberus chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Being a YurixEstelle fan I don't actually find this OOC at all. This was my favorite animated scene in the game. I loved what you did with it. I also asked myself the same question at the scene cut. "Did they...just...spend the night there...together?" LOL
Mythirll chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
wow that was a really good fanfic please write more yuri and estelle fanfics maybe a sequel to love of night