Reviews for Remixed
LoveRobStar4ever chapter 1 . 5/5
Awww! I 3 your stories, and this was cute even if I have no idea what Pride and Prejudice is!
If You Want My Opinion chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
It was a good story, but I think Raven and Beast Boy would make a better pairing.

I mean Raven would make the perfect Mr Darcy! and Starfire could be Jane, Terra, would be watsisface that you made Red X. It would take a bit of work, and rearanging but it would make a great story.

I'm not saying that this versions crp or anything, it's just that there are other characters more suited to the roles of 'Pride and Predjudice.'
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
hmm pride and prejudice? well i never really liked the movie or the book, it was ok, but maybe ill like it better with these characters, after all they are the titans

hehe dick even gets ribbed by his friends in this reality

lol kory told him good, and i cant believe he is with kitten and called kor a witch! ugh

blackfire was there at the petition? wonder how kor managed to get her there

lol i changed my mind, i really do like this version of pride and prejudice. i think it is the modernized version and the different characters that help

gar is so silly, always thinking of games

what is with the hostility between dick and xavier? and why did xavier choose to show up now? afterall he has broken those three dates with kor

wonder what caused dick to break off his funds all of a sudden

he actually wanted to dance with her that time? surprising

so i see the budding of feelings between the two right now

heh and there go the feelings right out the window with dicks asinine comments

uh oh bad news! kitten alert! there kor take your frustrations out on her

maui? dick is there too? oh the coincidences!

great job dick, dont ever kiss a girl out of her stupor if you dont know how she feels about you

yeah that sounds a bit more like xavier! but now what is kory going to tell xavier? is she going to get rid of him? i hope so

it is what dick described all over again

i wonder if she went voluntarily?

well at least koma is still alive, those two are both trash,, they deserve eachother

aww what a comlete 180 they both did

this was really sweet

cant wait to see what you do next

keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I love Pride and Prejudice 3 But it was too long, sort of chopped: it didn't flow with the next event, and it felt rushed even though it was a whole novel cramped into one 'chapter'.
RavenSis chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Its good considering that it is one 'chapter' ]

I know if you elaborated it would he even better!

So can't wait for a new one!
severineyung chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Cool idea! One of my fav romances combined with my 2nd fav cartoon! But it'll be nice to see a tiny bit more with the subtle Rachel-Gar relationship! Nice work overall!

p.s. was Xavier Red (Wickham) Red X?
XxCashCashxX chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
this is really good!

You are a better writer than me!

i told you!

Keep it up! :)

Maddie :)
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
(clapping) co0o0o0o0ol i liked it pretty much .i always enjoy ur ROB/STAR fluff
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ooh, cool! I like it. Very fast-pased, but you need to boot it when you're trying to compact an entire novel into a oneshot. I approve.

YAY!

-Eve
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Yup, Robin fits Darcy, alright. Nice story! But that letter part...it seems familiar somehow...:D
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I've read Pride and Prejudice before... Lord almighty I hate that book.

But awesome story! I love it!

Ha! Kory delivered a good burn to Kitten at that charity ball thing.

Despite my dislike for Dick in this story... I'm glad he and Kory got together.

Again, awesome story! :) love it!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hmm...this story reminds me of something else you wrote. Where Richard and Kori hated each other's guts, too. Umm...YAHHS? Hahah...that was excellent, you know. Wasn't really surprised that you wrote Pride and Prejudice first...don't know why, but I really really like this one. You can even read the story without reading the book itself(which I have). More!

May GOD bless you!
StarStruckPenguin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
you know its a bit of a coincidence that i have just starting reading pride and prejudice a few days ago :)

an excellent book so far.

loved the way you conveyed into TT style!

i absolutely agreed about robin being a perfect Mr darcy!

anyways i love this chapter, great job!
noluv chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
dat was gr8...but u cud hav made de last kiss a bit longr...n u know...with a bit more feeling...seein as how its de kiss we'd all been waitin for frm de beginin ...

well anyways...update soon...:)
Dancing-StarryEyedDemigod chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well, first off, i'd like to say that I think i'd be a whole lot less confused if I read the book.

And secondly, I'd like to say that (despite the fact that i've never read,nor seen, pride & prejudice) that was awesome.

utterly fantastic. you're a great writer ]

"oh... i'm sorry, is that a shoe?"

rock on DD

wow... that was bad. I shouldn't have said that.