Reviews for Honeymoon
Molly chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Keep writing and posting
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i loved it your a great writer
sarah chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this was a good story jazz and alice are my two fav characters
soupydoo1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
HONEYMOON:jASPER AND aLICE: It's the second time I've read this, and I think you did all right with the scars. However, I always thought they were together before they met Carlse and Esme? Maybe this action, not the wedding part, of course, could have taken place earlier unless you maintain that they have always done things in the dark before the wedding.
Dragonflyfiredoll chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I really liked this short story, hope there are others to come that are just as good. :)
oddballgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
very nice!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awwww poor Jasper ;( i feel sorry for him. It must be hard with all his scars and his past.
nesha chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
hey i was wondering of you could do a story about how he got some of his scars . i always wanted go know an cant find one
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
wow, i loved it as usual! :)
deleteteled chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
deleted111 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was so goo! It was very real and true to the characters, well done.
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Alice is so sweet. I love her character and Jasper's too. I was happy when she told him that his scars where beautiful, I think he needed that. Nice job with this one-shot!
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I think Jasper would react that way. I mean he was brought up as a vampire differently than the others. Compared to Jaspers life..Edwards was easy. Jasper probably had it hardest out of all of them. And then Alice because she cant remember being human.
Liv. The. Night. Writer chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

i love alice and jasper (who was not overdramatic, by the way)

this was so sweet!