Reviews for Avalanche
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I really like your story. It was well-written. Thanks for sharing.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
liked the fic!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I loved reading! Wonderful writing!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Love it! :D
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great story. The ending... well, it kinda blew my mind.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great tale! I've always wanted SN to do an avalanche story (you know, the Rockies being in their backyard, and everything) but I guess it's not in the budget. *sigh*

Fortunately, there are people like you to create what the CW's cost-cutting measure won't. :) A big hug and thanks for that.

Great take on the Winchester family dynamic; each butting heads with the others until the chips are down - then they pull together. *shakes head*

Lovely brother moments and John was so, well, John - when you don't want to shake him, you want to hug him.

Thanks for the great read.

Cheers, Sculls
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Awesome action!

Too small boots for Sammy and three pairs of socks on top of that. The kid must have been in agony. :(

I love John, but sometimes I could just shake him! He missed Sam's boot size and just pulled him out of school with really no thought to it. Blindly going after a hunt. Gr

Well done on all counts.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw! Super amazing story! I loved it; simply wonderful! .
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hey...Excellent adventure story...

Outdoors/ nature stuff mixed with lovely h/c! Always tops on my list.

Phenomenal...and now one of my favorites.

Thanks much,

Karen
shelby02 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I am very behind in my reviews and am trying to catch up. I always look forward to you hurt!Sam stories. This was another great one. I look forward to the next:)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh wow that was great stuff, a pleasure to read form start to finish. It was full of everything that I love in a fic; hurt Sam, worried Dean and a little action, it was a treat.

It's taken me a while to get around to reading this due to the holidays and posting my very first fanfic but I'm very glad that I did, I loved it, a great one shot.

You write the whole Winchester clan so well and I loved how John apologised at the end, very sweet and a nice touch.

Hope to read more of your work soon. Take care, Madebyme.x
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Love it. I really liked the little details like Sam's too small boots and that John apologized in the end. Great story.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hey hon

happy new year first,

next I loved this little oneshot, it had everything, angst, humour, booboos, John and Dean in protect mode and the ending, that last scene was perfect I could so see the boys' faces.

well done hon

take care

hugs Shelly
cindy123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
An apology? From John Winchester? To Sam no less? Wow, will wonders never cease? Great story, as always.

Cindy.
Dimminished chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
There's nothing better than an angst-y Sam story and you've outdone yourself with this one. It was brilliant!

I also appreciate the true emotions you allowed the boys to portray. No two bothers get along 24/7 and I love when authors allow slight rifts between the two, as long as they eventually bring them back together, which you did, beautifully.

Thanks for posting. :)