Reviews for Find Me
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Gosh! This sounds violent and there is a definite hypothermia warning for getting warm in the snow. Scary!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ack! Get up, Dean!

I like the moment when his bare feet sink into the snow and he gasps - it's so awful and vivid!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was great. Nice use of the challenge word and intriguing predictament you put Dean in. Scary that he laid down in the snow and actually started to think it was warm. I know that's a dangerous situation.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ghasp! That was an excellent drabble and well-written! Poor Dean, I hope Sam found him immediately because lying in the snow, nearly completely exposed to the elements doesn't sound like a good idea for resting. Thank goodness, he the blood wasn't his, only the victory...
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh, hot dog. That was great. Wish there were another couple of hundred words though...

Phoebe
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Your final line obviously makes the title Dean's plea. *sniff*

Great scene setting, Katy. Do you possibly want to exceed this into a longer story? *poke poke*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
It was actually quite comfortable lying there in the snow - he was even starting to warm up a little. All he had to do now was wait for Sam to find him.

*Eyes fill with tears*

Dean, PLEASE get up!

What a scary fic!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh noes! Sammy hurry! Love the use of the snow. Very interesting. :)
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great drabble. Would love to read more of this one...please?

Ang x
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Not, good. That lying in snow and feeling warm thing just can't be good.

Whose blood? What happened? You can't just give us 100 words of that.

Well done.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
OUCH. And that was awesome. I can just picture Dean in a state like that. Wonderful drabble. Welcome to the game :D
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
TEASE! I want more - obviously... Please? At least we know it's not Dean's blood... I feel that wretched winter wind... I hate this season...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
OMG, what happened to Dean? That was really well done.
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Love the use of the challenge word and a really great drabble! Well done. Great last line too. x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hey Katy.

Gosh now I'd like to know what brought him to that point? Nice use of the word DBB xx