Reviews for Bull's Eye
Waffletime chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is perfect.
Artificial Dreams chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was well-worth the read! Thank you so much for writing these two cuties!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
when did watanuki give away his memories?
yue no rei chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Haha interesting way to make Watanuki more writeable and well, it worked :D
Keiko-kohai chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh wow! That was such a cute sequel! (I even almost cried when he was given the memory; that was such a good idea! -) And I love the ending! Many kudos to you on this one!
HorsesRain chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Lovely story! I really enjoy it!

HorsesRain
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very fun. _
quivering quill chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hehe i liked sleepy watanuki, all that yelling always gives me headache :P please write more about them and their cute relationship!
anon azure chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
aw

i love it!
Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Personally, I like this one better than the other one. . So much fluff that I just squeal at it. You just have to write another one detailing about Watanuki and his realization of his 'relationship' with Doumeki and what would happen from there. There's always Watanuki's birthday if you're looking for a day to celebrate or even Doumeki's.
asagohan-no-bento chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw, a good conclusion, Doumeki is even more adorable than before.

The whole memory for a gift was a great idea, I applaud you for that one.

Thanks for the wonderful story!

a-n-b
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I loved it! This is a wonderful sequel. I thought Doumeki would wish for a kiss, but his wish was so sweet and selfless...and he got a kiss. Can anyone say two eggs? Woot! Great job.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
great! haha..its so good! ..
saint2sinners chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ok this is a mistake many many fanfic writers make and thought I'd point it out to you.

When writing a story in text BRACKETS ARE THE ENEMY

If it's somethign you need to explain or add or say o it in text with another paragraph or rephrase. if you can't well it's not important enough to be in. Dont' worry about explaining everything to readers, I can guarantee most will get it and if they don't well they can pm you and ask. Brackets break pace, distract reader and a general pain when it comes to stories.

Otherwise thanks for writing and happy days to you ;-)