Reviews for And The Hits Just Keep On Comin'
Ibelieveinsam chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Was this the fic you had writer's block with and you felt you rushed it? I think it turned out really well! It's sad when a fic comes to a close but I think you wrapped things up nicely but not in a perfect bow which is how I like it. I actually think it almost fits with what comes later when Sam does tap into his powers as a way to save Dean. Amazing job on this! I really wish you would write more Supernatural fic. This fandom needs you. :D
Ibelieveinsam chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Okay so now I have to think why you chose yellow for Sam. Because he's like sunshine right? You had me on the edge of my seat with them awaiting the package. I knew Sam was probably going to go downhill again and sure enough he did. You like complications don't you. I do too lol. Jack made me so nervous. I knew he was going to think they were crazy but it worked out in the end. Bobby's right: "Civilians" LMAO.

Also just wanted to point out. This was a beautiful line: "Sam" The name like a prayer, soft and broken falling from his lips. "
Ibelieveinsam chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
I'm glad you kept Jack around. The boys need him in that moment. I liked Sam's distrust toward him at first because obviously he doesn't know who he is or why he's hanging around. At first I thought he might be a bad guy but then I was relieved he was there because he cared. I can't believe Sam lied about his other leg. Wow! Now he's almost paralyzed. Scary. Funny how he sweet talked that nurse for the laptop. He's so desperate though. It makes sense. I also liked how Dean told Sam his true feelings and that he's scared. I think it's definitely motivation for Sam to get well.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Jack's story was so sad and a great parallel to Sam and Dean's situation. I liked how Dean realized Sam could spiral downward if he died. I'm glad Sam's awake, always a good sign when he fights the tube. However, his leg is numb? Wow, wonder what is wrong there.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
This was so good! I was clinging to every word. I loved how you wrote the scene with the paramedics and your characterization of Jack. He seems like such a good guy to hang around and want to see that they are okay. I also liked how he and Bobby tried to get Dean to get looked at. Best thing of all was of course the limpness! I loved it! I loved when Sam stopped breathing and was in respiratory arrest. I also love how Sam is in a coma and they aren't sure what to do yet. I'm wondering how they will fix all this.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Wow this was a pretty action packed chapter. I was wondering how Sam and Dean were getting out of that one when Bobby showed up. I have to say you write some good hurt boys, Bobby included lol. I liked Sam having the vision at the worst possible time. Awesome.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Wow didn't even think that Sam and Dean were going to have to volunteer for the program. I felt so bad as each of them thought of the kids they'd never have. Interesting angle about the demon not liking the charitable idea. The idea of Dean helping with lamaze had me dying! Then they had to deliver the baby too. It was a good break up with the angst but makes sense with the storyline.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Is Detroit a nod to Shante? Another great chapter. I'm really getting into this. It's been awhile since I've been invested in a Supernatural fic. Sam is being so stubborn with claiming to be fine when he nearly died. Three minutes of no oxygen is not a good thing. I like how he is trying to make the most of his visions and do the right thing. The show really could have had Sam keep the visions and show Sam as an example of not going darkside. The part about eating the organs was creepy. Good idea about two visions at once. That can't be pleasant.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Okay wow what a chapter! I didn't even realize that was Sam's vision until after. Way to go Sam saving the day with that! I love how he drew the devil's trap with crayons. Ingenious. Also, loved Dean's snarkiness about the waitress not getting a tip lol.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really loved the beginning of this, took me right back to end of season 2/beginning of season 3. I really like how you set this all up with Sam's vision and Dean being in denial that it happened. I also like how you wrote the disjointed vision. Makes me want to keep reading. On to chapter 2...
Cainchan chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
hey!

i have to say,this story is really good and full of new ideas, which i haven't read before, that is really amazing. Oh poor sam, this visions are really bad for him not only physically but also mentally I think. Two visions at the same time must be really bad. And dean, poor man, have to worry over sam all the time. I hope sam will get better, he is not in his best form yet, despite i really like limp!havingvisions!sam and protective!dean. yeaah so please write another chapters. :-)

yours cain
zuimar chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
Hi there, just read all 10 chapters in one go and I gotta tell you, you really did a great job, I loved this story!
Hope Calaris chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
I finished at last! And I enjoyed it very much, although I think the solution to Sam's vision's problem was a little bit to easy and too short described. Yet I had fun with all the limp!Sam and protective!Dean. Thanks for sharing.
Hope Calaris chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I really, really like this story, but sadly need to stop reading now since it's way past midnight. But I will continue!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
That was good. Interesting idea, unique and yet making a lot of sense. And I became fond of Jack, too. Most of all, I loved Dean's devotion to Sam and inability to leave his side. I wish we could have seen a little more of the comfort after Sam awoke, but still, really nice brother stuff.