Reviews for Rediscovering Daphne: A Chronicle
Not to be picky, but in the West End version of Chess (that Daphne claims to have seen) Antony does win the final match. It's only the Broadway version where Freddy wins.
melinda08 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
I don't know how long it took you to write this- it took me darn near two hours to read it... but if you're reading this I do hope you consider investing into another story. This is one of the most well written stories I have ever read. It was an incredible journey. You couldn't help but be so invested in Niles and Daphne that when they finally got together it was totally worth the wait. Very nicely done! Your writing deserves way more reviews as you are immensely gifted to go unnoticed. Love this story and your work.
hotplates chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Wow. Just finished this. It is brilliant. I'm not usually one for reading stories that break canon, but make exceptions for the well written ones. I loved this. You are an excellent writer. I know you wrote this years ago, but I hope you've kept up the writing. You have a gift.

I've never really understood the whole Roz/Frasier attraction. However, I love that you made Lilith and Daphne friends. It worked, somehow. And kudos for including Freddie and making him have actual character traits.

It goes without saying of course, that I loved your Niles/Daphne. I also loved that you had characters call Daphne out on her bullshit.

Again, this was brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Emuhlee6 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I have read this fanfic so many times and it never gets old. It's really amazing... Just saying:)
Peter chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
This is a lovely piece of work that really deserves more reviews. A great character study.
Stevie chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
You are a very talented writer. This is a wonderful story. I love how you wrote in first person so we could see just how each character was feeling, what they were seeing. Reading it was like watching actual episodes. Thank you for sharing this great work with us, the fans. Keep it up.
foreverliesl28 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Wow, what a beautiful, wonderfully written story! The story is lovely, but I hope that Daphne and Niles get their happy ending... I love how you weaved in "They Can't Take that Away from Me" and "I Know Him So Well"- two of my favorite songs! I can't wait to read on! ] Thank you for sharing this with us!
Dinkley chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I had already read your story and I va to say that is great. One of the best I have read
melinda08 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
poor Niles...so many character developments going on here... I can't wait to see how this plays out. This is going to be a great story I can just tell. thanks for sending it our way!