Reviews for Christmas Spirits
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 1/8
loved it! :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
This is such a wonderful version of A Christmas Carol. I love that you had Severus and Harry go on the journey as observers in Dumbledore's lessons. Again this is a wonderful wonderful story.
LizzieLyn chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
It kind of saddens me that only two of us asked about the boy who killed himself. What happened? Did we manage to save him? Who the heck was it anyway?
Kerubim chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Actually someguyfawkes in the books he was unconscious and when he awoke he had a pretty bad concussion, if the rage was any indicator (uncontrollable rage is a side effect of a concussion) so anything he was told he might of forgotten. So being told later on, like in forth, might be true.

Plus sirius smacked his had on the ceiling multiple times, which could have killed him mind you, and most likely made his concussion worse,
Nanchih chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
This story deserves more than 42 Reviews. I guess it's a 'sleeper', an excellent tale well re-worked. I love Dickens, I enjoyed the twist that the spell must be cast by two who truly cared about him, and that they had to watch. I also enjoyed the presence of the Christ Child - far too many neglect Him!
shiftyless chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
so very good & neat this is
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Good ending!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Most excellent! Who committed suicide?
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
It isn't the fault of that family their brother/son chose the wrong path. So many people still haven't learned their lessons.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Excellent! Of course it will hurt Severus and Harry as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Great beginning!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Most excellent! I really like the idea of Dumbledore see what he actually did.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
A very nice rendition of A Christmas Carol... I really enjoyed it
loretta537 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
this was a great series
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Aww! Very good ending indeed. And Rita's book after Dumbledore's death was a lot nicer, too.

Good story.