Reviews for Sight Unseen
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Great fic sweetie, though good way that Ezra went to find who hurt Chris and found more trouble... nice way to knock him out.

Thank you for writing it. Keep writing!

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Kate K chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I was so surprised to find you writing in this fandom, but I couldn't resist reading your story since you used the surname "LeMay". I'm also a Combat! fan-you might remember me awhile back on the old Combat list when I went by the handle of "Cajefan". So glad to see you playing in the Mag7 sandbox, my other fave fandom!

I'll forgive you this once for being a Chris fan, since you did a good job of whumping my man, Ezra. You did a great job of keeping all the guys in character, too. Well done!
Rosie Cotton of the Shire chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
The first M7 fic I've read that I liked. The characters were usually in character, and no TERRIBLE transliterations of Ezra's accent, and actually the dialogue fit the corresponding character (which is unusual), and the story structure fit the TV series quite well. Good job.

If I could offer you anything to improve in the future, there are a couple of places where the "Stud" nickname for Chris is overused, and if I'm not mistaken, I don't recall Ezra ever referring to JD as "Mister Dunne." He's always "Kid," or "Son."

Well done though.
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Well done, Maggie! I was pleased as punch at the Chris-whump, but when you added the Ezra-abuse I was overjoyed! The whole story was beautifully done but my favorite line was:

“I do believe Brother Chris has come back to us, boys.” Josiah stood and waited for Nathan to open the door, just as the metal basin sailed past.

I can hardly wait to see your next M7 fic! Jordan
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Good story! She just couldn't handle the reality of the situation. Well done.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great story! You did a great job whumping Ezra and Chris; they certainly got blindsided by Lillie but who would suspect a woman of torturing and trying to kill two men? She was very effective and creative in her efforts; love the spur of the moment dumping Ezra in the well. If he hadn't had his derringer, he would have been in trouble. I do think Chris would have gone out to see what was happening whether Nathan gave him his clothes or not, just wish Nathan had stuck to his guns so we could have had undressed Chris walking the streets. Loved Buck punching Chris and I wonder what the payback will be. Thank you so much for this wonderful hurt/comfort fic! It was a great read and love your Ezra and Chris in this.