Reviews for A Bit of Gilt on Your Fingers
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/19
I'll be honest here, I had a really hard time reading this; not because it was so long but because it really should have been separated into chapters. I know people like long chapters but this was so confusing and it switched POV so often without any "knowledge" as to who was speaking that I found myself skimming it rather than reading it trying to figure out who was speaking. I'm guessing it's finished, since you marked it complete, but like I said, it's so confusing that it made it difficult to read all the way through. I haven't looked at your page to see if you've written other stories but if this were my story, I would have labeled the chapters as you have labeled the parts here and put in whoever''s POV you are writing. Hope those tips help and I hope you'll keep writing.
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Perfect.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was just beautiful! You capture the characters so well. I love the Roz/Frasier hints you gave us, that was just wonderful. Excellent writing!
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is certainly the best Frasier fanfiction I have ever read, perhaps the best fanfiction I have ever read. Yes, I have said that to you before about your other stories, but I am finding that each one is better than the last. As always, you manage to capture the voice of all characters involved perfectly, and keep the story touching and humorous. I hope that you continue writing, as you have such an amazing flare for it. Well done.

-Tosh