Reviews for To Not Go Gentle
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh I loved this! I know you wrote it quite a while ago, but I'm so glad you decided to post it! Everyone was written in character and of course the ending made me melt like crazy! I loved Daphne feeling she could talk to Niles and trust him with her news about possibly being pregnant.

My only 'complaint' would be that it was very difficult to figure out who was speaking, and I wish that it would have been noted before the dialogue began.

But as I said, I realize that you wrote this quite some time ago, so I'm not faulting you for anything! After I read a bit into each chapter, I had a pretty good idea of who was speaking, but I have to admit that I did find it a bit confusing.

Otherwise, a great story and I loved the 'chapter' titles that you gave. This was written as a one shot, but I think you could have easily separated it into chapters if you wanted to.

Just some (hopefully)helpful hints for your future stories (which I'm looking foreword to!
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Great story.
5uck3r4pun15hm3nt chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
One of my favourits fics, SO well written, really impressive.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was beautiful! One of the best N/D stories I've ever read! The passages you used were lovely and appropriate. I loved that you used the other characters as well. This was sweet and is definitely going in my faves list. Beautiful work once again.:):)
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
You managed to get inside the head of each character, and referenced two of my favorite bands, how could I not love this? Your insight was incredible, and I am left wondering if you do not study psychology yourself. The way you compared George Harrison (my favorite Beatle) and Eddie amused me, and the way you compared Niles to Eddie and by doing so, George, was inspired. The change in tone when you switched characters automatically lets one know who the speaker is. I liked this very much, and I do beleive that you are the most talented author to write in this fandom. Kudos.
Ophelia0123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow. Really powerful writing. It was funny, but really sweet too! And I love the way that they both refer the same situation to the same play. Really great, hope you write more.