Reviews for The Meaning of Lonely
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aw, what a sweet Neville fic. I liked his new meaning of lonely, and his friendship with Luna.
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Good look into Luna's and Neville's relationship, and how he thought that last, disastrous year.
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really liked this story. Neville's characterisation was brilliant, as was his relationships with other characters. I loved the sense of family you wrote about for the DA and I never really thought about it before but I really see what you mean. It was brilliant.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Perfect!
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Great friendship one-shot :). Warmed my heart :).
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I feel as though I am being annoyingly repetitive in all of these reviews, but yet again, I quite enjoyed this.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Poor Neville. He was so brave, though. Anyone who thought that he wasn't a real Gryffindor were totally wrong. It must have been so hard for him, that last year.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was really good.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Great character piece. I love your portrayal of Neville, and all his relationships and how they've changed this year. Especially about Seamus, that just seemed really right. Wonderful job!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
So good, I just don't know how you get inside the minds of the characters so well. I just love the way you manage to take these characters and develop them further than what had been done in the books. I especially like Neville's comment on his relationship with Luna. As WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said, you just capture their relationship perfectly.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like stories in this time frame that show the coming of maturity to the characters and this one does it well. Not only does he feel his own despair but feels pride in his companions, a feeling of growing up and gaining some wisdom.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I read this yesterday, but am now getting an opportunity to review it!

You've captured the essence of platonic Neville/Luna. I loved getting a sense of what was going on in Neville's head, his relationships with the D.A. (floved the one with Seamus), and I loved how you defined why Luna and he are so close as friends, but why they are nothing more. They are misfits, first and foremost, but they are only friends. As close as Harry and Ron and Harry and Hermione-but that's all they'll ever be. I love how they buck society's expectations that birds of a feather should stick together, but they still stay true to their loyalty and love for each other.

Great work!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love Neville, I truly do. He's so full of character and pizzazz :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aww! I LOVED this! Beautiful job! Luna's bit was sweet, and I loved the description of Hannah and how he aches from missing her. And I like that the DA is his family, and he is willing to even lead for them. Awesome job, this was fantastic!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That made me all sort of teary. Luna was so right about her and Neville, but it was still sad.

Thank you, that was a lovely response to the challenge.