Reviews for Sum
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Poor loopy Dean! And poor frustrated Sam. And. Am I supposed to know that song? I feel like I'm missing something important... throw me the Coles notes? :)
KatyMM chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh that could get very annoying! Poor Sam.

Very funny!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hey Hunny.

Oh I love that, so funny. Poor Sammy! Bev xx
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Poor Dean and his owies- :( Nice work!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hehe, poor Dean has no idea how testing he is from lala-land for his well-meaning little brother. And even if rationally understandable, I can see that it's a lot harder for Sammy to stomach emotionally.

That was such a wonderful and refreshing drabble!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Um okay...

I think next Sam should just HIT him in the head with the bottle of booze, never mind having him drink it.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Dang - I'm not getting what he's singing. But the favorite cocktail, seconded by molotov's line was superb.

Phoebe
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Doped up Dean is so much fun, close, really close to concussed Dean. Great job...that molotov line rocked by the way.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hilarious idea. Sam's reaction is quite understandable. Maybe he should try and smother his brother first and then stitch him up... hehe
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well the singing makes it very jovial!
Sensue chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah, this one was okay. Different at least... especially with drunken dean singing.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
"seconded only by molotovs"

I love this line. Also the end was so fantastically unexpected I nearly covered my computer in coffee! Good one. :)
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
"Possibly Dean's favorite cocktail, seconded only by molotovs," Awesome sentence. Ah, drugged out Dean.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ow, painful. Poor boys. Good job.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I had to read it twice before I got what he was singing lol... Yeah, it works, it made me smile. Good one hun x