Reviews for Not Quite A Love Connection
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Dean needs to learn how to share! Poor girl, no wonder there wasn't quite a love connection.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha! Hilarious! Catch ya on the flip side.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hahahah! I can see this! I mean, heck, Dean hesitates to let Sam drive!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
*snicker*

He's just so attached... and passionate... and cranky.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ha ha. That was a good one!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
HAHAHA! "She wanted..to drive the Impala. Yeah, bad date." Best. Lines. Ever! Also, loved the use of lashes as something other then torture, at least, not physical torture, maybe some mental torture for Dean, heehee.
mssammydean chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
L.M.A.O.

Wow Dean. That is absolutely horrific! *looks mortified* Hmmph. Whatever LOL.

-pokes- Loved it!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Had to say, this cracked me up: "Resistance is futile – you will be drabbleized." LOL

Oh my gosh, this made me laugh so hard: "some things a man just will NOT do". And of COURSE that thing to be letting her drive the Impala! ROTFL So Dean!

I am going to add this to my favorites. It totally cracked me up!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hahahaha, I very nearly spewed my tea across the keyboard when I came to the conclusion! That was such a fantastic idea!

And I can totally see Dean getting his pants in a twist for some random girl wanting to drive his beloved Baby. She really should have known that even Sam wasn't allowed to do so most of the time; and he's Dean's brother. *rofl*

That was a great one!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, I'm surprised the female in question is still breathing air. She doesn't know how close she was to meeting her maker.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
How dare she? That was delightful.

Phoebe
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
LOL, Dean'll sooner sell himself out on a date than let someone else drive his belovéd car! LOL

Very entertaining, with vivid descriptions and highly plausible. Great!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh! such bad form... *looks around nervously*... I mean, who would ASK to do THAT... *clears throat in a totally non-guilty way...*
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well done. Dean, dang boy, calm down. You did the right thing, your priorities are in the right order ;)

Thanks for sharing.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Dean and his car! It makes for a great story. lol, good job.