Reviews for Do You Play?
dasno555 chapter 46 . 7/22/2013
i love this story and it is one of my favorite fanfictions if not short stories, however if it is complete why is it not listed as such?
The What-If Writer chapter 46 . 11/10/2012
Might I just say that this story is brilliant beyond all belief. Your quotes from Poe and Carrol are great metaphors to these characters which you have kept in character throughout the whole thing.
Again, brilliantly done.
Good chapter names as well.
LunaMarr chapter 46 . 8/4/2012
The End? ;_; but it was so GOOOD...but then again all good things come to an end I suppose...
LunaMarr chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
"Somehow they've reached the same place, just from different directions." - That sentence alone speaks in waves dear, how wonderfuly eloquent you are!
Waruitenshi chapter 46 . 7/4/2012
Wait... that's the end? T_T Awww! LOL! Ah well, if this is the end to this fanfic, then it DID have a really good ending! XD It certainly made me laugh! Thanks for writing such an awesomely wicked fanfic and posting it. I'm sure you worked hard to do a lot of researching about things since this is such brilliant quality of wordsmithing and just writing in general! X3 And I was ever so pleased to have read such a work!

LOVE the teapot joke! XD Jervis is so cute and handy so long as you give him tea and attention. X3
Waruitenshi chapter 45 . 7/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SOOOO EXCITING! And Jervis was SO WICKED! does happy fangirl dance Lmfao it's hard to get me to fangirl ANYTHING but that was just sooooo awesome!
Waruitenshi chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
Lmfao! VILLAINS! ASSEMBLE! falls over laughing NOT! Aw man... if they had though... suddenly has dreamy expression Oh yeah! Wickedness!

Jervis is pretty awesome by himself though, he just lacks confidence... but what he lacks he makes up for with his mad genius and courage! X3

Awww! He's so co-dependant! It's so cute! LoL wow... I MUST be mad... hmm... at least I am happily so, eh? X3

LOL! GO JoNaThAn!
Waruitenshi chapter 43 . 7/4/2012
It's pretty wicked how you made TWO Scarecrows! Makes more sense that that is how it happened.

ALSO! LoL I just read those same nursery rhymes yesterday! XD So that was pretty awesome. Except I changed the "London's burning" one around a bit. X3

HAH! He SHOULD feel unsettled! What a jerk! Like with Bolton... I hope he gets what's coming to him! XD But that's how I am I suppose!
Waruitenshi chapter 42 . 7/4/2012
I REALLY did dislike how they changed the appearances of the characters! Especially the way they made dear, sweet Hatter look! I mean good grief! They had him all adorably mad and then BAM he's all short and looks so un-Hatter-y! sigh though I am MOST happy that you haven't changed his appearance! X3

I think Scarecrow looked good in his first and second costumes. The third one is rather lame and doesn't even look like Jonathan; and by that I mean his physical statue/build! I always liked his lanky form! But, then again, these ARE my tastes and opinions! XD

Yay! I'm so happy to see you showing off how brilliant Jervis is! X3 I think if he'd chosen to be a hero, he'd probably surpass Batman in the intelligence department... and costume too! LoL

WOOOH! GO JERVIS! I love how he plans to rally the Rogues! OOOOOO! This is ever so exciting!
Waruitenshi chapter 41 . 7/3/2012
Lmfao! Of course Jervis is patient and obsessive! He has OCD! XD
Waruitenshi chapter 40 . 7/3/2012
Must be that weird toxin Crane used on him... geez... poor Jervis... It's like being trapped inside your own head!
Waruitenshi chapter 39 . 7/3/2012
I recognized the new Scarecrow look... but dang... he was really brutal to Jervis... Poor Jervis... T_T I wanna give him a hug!
Waruitenshi chapter 38 . 7/3/2012
lol Jervis is so cute! X3
Waruitenshi chapter 37 . 7/3/2012
Awww! Gotta love sweet friendships like that! Almost an unspoken kind of awesomeness...
Waruitenshi chapter 36 . 7/3/2012
LMFAO! I love Edward's comment of "I hate you two" XD

Awwww! Poor Hatter! I was so mad at Joker when I saw that episode, that he got bumped waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down my favorite villains list! and there he will stay!