Reviews for Shades of White
Kosskille chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Wow..
Yes, I cried.
Thanks for giving his perspective. I always knew there was more to him than what my imagination could come up with.
(And, I figure you don't read comments on old stuff like this, but it still felt appropriate to comment.)
The Cake Genius chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
That was so achingly beautiful. I love how you did this, absolutley love it. This is how I wish I could write, especially such a complex and barren person as Near. Wow, just wow. You've completely blown me away. Just... WOW
Just Call Me Ria chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This fic is absolutely amazing. It's so sad, yet powerful... I used to detest Near...you made me reconsider...
TheAzreal chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Near is the sort of person who would do better to hide- it really must confuse the people he works with. But he'll grow up, and maybe it'll be a little easier to take then.
TheAzreal chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Near can feel in this fix! I cheer!
TheAzreal chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh, God. How painful, to know someone else is being loved and you are not. D:
Karoimirth chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
That was brilliant, all of them.

I'm speechless.

"A world that buried innocence in bright-eyed boys and then buried them, marking the spot with a stone as if someone might heed the warning." TuT
Ashimattack chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
oh wow

that whole story was amazing

although i have to admit, i liked the first chapter the best

the last one was good too

ALL OF IT WAS GOOD

yay.

great story
Payce D. Elui chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
that was really interesting. Nice work.
Scaity chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I love then end sentence and the idea of Mello as fire. This story, like all your others, is pure genius.
magdilen chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
These were good.
Vera-Sama chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I really enjoyed this. I must confess, I usually allow my fandom of Mello and Matt to make me...almost forget Near. This fic made me reconsider him. Although it was sad, i did like it. It was nice.
Saint Sentiment chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Inhuman brilliance. You and your writing is nothing less than a paragon of melancholy genious and beautifully congruous words.
biawutnow chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Ohmygoodness...this chapter is really beautifully written. I think its my favorite so far..
ellan54 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
near is so pessimistic. ist he supposed to be the one surrounded by toys? well, i guess one can have enough of that in one's lifetime.