Reviews for How do you date a girl!?!
When-turtles-strike-back chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
"Don't touch me there"

That was priceless, I love Toby.
Marggie chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Aww. Poor Toby. Oh, well he slapped Taryn. Yay! She is really NOT a character I like. Anyhoo, good story. Keep it up.
Jinx aka SoulStealer chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Helo! Wow! That fic like had me totally LMAO :d Not many fics do that you know. Hehe, go Toby! Bitch slappin' Taryn like that (gawd, she's a cow) and the pics of him are like really really hot! *sigh* Pity he's gay, ja? Oh well, I gotsed ta go, k? Keep up the good work ja?

Peace, Love and a Paperclip,

Jinx aka SoulStealer
hids chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I love Toby! poor him! he reminds me of will from 'will and grace'. the cute caring sensitive gay guy! and petey reminds me of jack, u know being all hypo and stuff. love the story! it's soooo funny how he slaps taryn (personally i wouldn't blame him, god she is such a pain)

could u email me a pic of toby?

email's below

thankies! this story rocks
Pip Mudturtle chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
please oh please oh please send me a pic of toby, if you don't i might have to draw one myself to send to you, hm, might do that anyways, um, the email is

pip
Quichi chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
I LIVE to see Toby and Pietro get togehter. PLEASE consider it!
someone chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
aww, poor toby. screw those people and their rumours! write on.
SilverThorn chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
HIYA . look. I'm finally signed in while reviewing you hehehe guess there's a first time for everything

OO i really want that piccy of toby

here's my e-mail thanky

i love your toby fics . keep them up!

silver thorn
Lucid Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Ahhhh, another quality fic Becs. Slapping Taryn, hehehe. Would you mind sending me the picture of Toby? Pleeeeeez?