Reviews for Freedom : Bound
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow... nasuada/arya is kinda creepy...sorta missed out the 100 year old immortal and young adult mortal bit. And they are not even that close...
But it was still good to read something different. I do like the fact that your stories are unique in this way. Like not sticking to the guidelines like most fanfic.
berylbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Yummy. And letting the imagination carry the story forward is far better than spoiling it with a lemon :)
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Nasuada seems very much in character, and I have to say, your writing style for this fits the story idea well. bravo.
herro chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
beautiful.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
err...interesting? o.O bondage eh? kinda have to admit, i didnt expect that...well the short description did mention bound...but well...hmm...not that i didnt enjoy it mind you :P
FlowDemon chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh, wow, this is just poetry. It's amazing...I should have read the A/N at the top, but I skipped to the story and was like really pleased. Not all fanfiction is slash. 5/5 and just...wow.
Night3603 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
bondage? seriously? im no flammer but bondage? come on...sigh.
ananymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
good, creepy, but good
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Intresting, very intresting, but kinda short, don't you think?
TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You may no longer write femslash (alas!) but I really enjoyed this one-shot. I hope you decide to break your slashy ways (which are also awesome) and get back into NasuadaArya. This is the best one I've seen.
bob chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
ultra-cool, but finish w. lemon
irishwolf14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
WOW...It's amazing the way you blended their individual parallel personalities into that which could be a release of true pleasure...keep up the good work...write more femslash you're so great at it!
Auir chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
D D D wow. D D D what do you have 10 editors? and lol shoo fanboys? does that mean ppl who like gay things or what?
Amy The Killer chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That, is freaking pro! You, are pro.
xLilypadsx chapter 1 . 1/6/2009