Reviews for Pros and Cons
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Although I didn't like the part about Asou not loving Aya, I really liked the story. Was a good point of view from Aya's thoughts. Your writing captured me for the moment. Was very interesting. There aren't many Asou & Aya stories. So, I'm hoping the good writers who have done a few will make more. Oh, and I realized another reason I liked your story was because it made me really happy although there's a meloncholy tone. Your story's ending didn't have Aya dying. -
Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great job! Even though there wasn't a real Haruto in real Aya's life, good story!
niceasice chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This fanfic is absolutely lovely.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww! That was sweet. I always kind of wished they had dated in the drama, but considering that Asou-kun was a character that was written in and not actually inspired by real life, it would have been weird to do so.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was heartbreakingly beautiful and romantic. I love how you portrayed Aya's thoughts about her disease and her relationship with Haruto - sad, but sweet. Kinda makes me want to try my hand at writing a 1 Litre fanfic ... lol

Anyway, great one-shot! Thanks for writing and sharing :D
WolfGirl167 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love this story

It so cute

I alaways wanted them to be togther ..

and , I love your story it so cute and bit sad it made me cry because she dies in end without adminting her feeling towards eachother
RENZEI27 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I really enjoyed this, it was so sad because of all she been through, but going through her feelings like this makes me wonder of what she was thinking about haruto-kun other than what the story let on. I wish you could keep writing this story, I really liked it!
sera-chan011 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
{_}

Wow! This fic is totally nice! For a while I thought it was some kind of boring [pardon me for using such words] but then I realized: This is definitely one of the fics that is a must to be dragged on people's favorites.

And by the way, I loved the part wherein Aya wrote Haruto's name on the page ... that was nice. (",)True that there were some grammar mistakes but as a whole, this fic is awesome.

Keep up the good work! Good luck!

sera-chan
Uyuki chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Ah! I loved it you captured the feelings so well. I loved the drama as well, I hope to see more of your fanfics here!
nemo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This drama was great, but so sad... You capture Aya well here, but she seems a bit more selfish than what you'd see in the show. It makes her a bit more 'real', more human. )

What you included about Haruto is really sweet. It'd be great if you could include what happens when they interact, but I'm not complaining - this was a nice fic. Keep writing! (And your grammar isn't THAT bad, don't worry. )
crimsonstripe chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh my, I loved this! 1 Litre of Tears is such an amazing drama. I loved it so much and you did a great job with this fanfic.
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aw... sad... it was sweet... i love it! there should be more stories in this category... lol
live4randomness chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That was really good.:)

Please continue this story
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was so depressing. I could really feel her pain.
Magic Key chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
great work. I look forward to more of your work.