Reviews for Return to Gold
BrothersBestFriends chapter 16 . 9/27
That was really good I enjoy this story.
SplashSJQ chapter 16 . 1/20
Love ️ love ️ love ️ that caspian and lucy end up together and that peter and edmund stay also. This is how that movie should have ended. Or with them staying at the end of dawn treader.
StarSeeker24 chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
I already love this so much! The writing is sophisticated and brings Narnia to a whole new level. I absolutely adore the Caspian and Lucy pairing. Thank you for adjusting the ages, as the relationship can develop even deeper. Overall your ability to write a story and convey emotions and scenery is top notch!
twlightbella chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
Their married
twlightbella chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
Their engaged and caspian is a king
Pyrane chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Thanks for the great story
I admit freely that le second (or first, trully) movie wasn'nt my favorite one by a long shot, but this version seems more in touch with the atmosphere reveled in the third one.
It was a pleasure to read !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Please do the wedding night!
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
What on earth is this rubbish? Susan is some sort of Amazon while Lucy only fights if her life depends on it? Where did you get that moronic idea from? Oh yes, that idiotic film! The people responsible for that abomination should have been hanged, drawn and quartered!
killer4853 chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
RedStalkingDeath chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
For some reason I couldn't review on the last chapter... Anyway! LOVED it all! But would have loved to read the wedding night too... You could just feel the love radiating off of them through the screen while reading, I can only imagine how much stronger it could be
HLPotter chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
I love it
MissCullenVolturi chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
You should right the wedding night as kinda a different story that still goes with this one you get what I'm saying
Gracfully chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
start middle finish written & described well
RedStalkingDeath chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Wow, love it! ;D You could write the wedding night as a one-shot, you know - I'd definitely read it!