Reviews for Such A Pretty Little Toy
MiyakoBirthdayxx chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I really enjoyed this and I love how Near tried to act strong :3 , please get the next chapter out soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHH! B! GO TO HELL! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO POOR TINY NEAR!
andysanime chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Good job on this story.
iAmACupOfJello chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
AWESOME STORY!
WEEBFANGIRLINVADERZIMRANDOMXD chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Heh, I like it so far. 8D

I need to read the rest of it later, though.

Goodjyob!
Lara0XM chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
So far so good. You are doing a really good job. I hope you write another chapter or chapters.
Gakusangi chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Okay, I'm sorry for not reviewing on each chapter, but this story was so short that I felt it was best to just read it through, and review afterwards. I liked it, it has some really good elements, and like how they all came to together. If you are planning a sequel, I will read it for sure.

I hope to see more the relationship between Mello and Near, maybe even see them as friends that are steadily torn apart by Near success and Mello's envy, I think that would be interesting. I can only imagine Near's reaction when he first sees L, since he and B resemble one another.

Good story, and I hope to read more in the 'near' future.
Gakusangi chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow, this was...wow...

I have to say that you paint a rather vivid picture in the readers' minds, and you definitely don't hold back when you come to the characters - especially the villains. Near seems OOC, but given the setting, his age, and the extreme circumstances I definitely think that it's more than forgivable.

A good opening chapter, it really manages to hook the readers.
emeliiaaa chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I totally love this story!

Gr... B! I love Near! x
A.D. Williams chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Oh, damn! I was hoping they'd give him L's old room! They gave him B's! That's messed up, lol! Or...maybe it is L's, but B left something for everyone (and the great detective?) to remember him by...you did say, I believe, that this story had a tad of L/BB...of course that referred more to the fact that everyone says that Near and L look alike (I'm gonna have to put a picture of those two side by side to see just how much they look alike!). Well, too bad this has ended, but it was great during the short time it lasted! _
A.D. Williams chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Hey, the link finally worked for me! Now I'm really happy to have read the chapter! Oh, and about your comment last time about loving cats and having one next to you...I like cats, love dogs, and have a dog next to me ss well! She's supposedly sleeping but I know that the second I reach into this McDonald's bag beside me, she'll instantly go on alert and into "Good girl" mode, pulling out all the stops to look cute and obedient!

Okay, now B's really just sick! All night? ALL NIGHT? Oh, B! You need to invest in a girlfriend/boyfriend/blow-up doll, or something! I say the blow-up doll...at least you can't kill that! And I like this twist on how Near comes to live in Winchester. I think I heard somewhere that his family (and entire village, I believe) was massacred...and that Near was Vietmenese, I want to say...eh, his origins still seem a mystery to me. Hard to place where he might've been from, but it must've been an english-speaking country...Nate Rivers could very well even be American (the country, not just the USA). Anyways, to end this, another fabulous chapter!
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
No, B...not the kitten...

One time, while living in an apartment complex, I befriended this stray cat...I think it was the way I met the cat that made me attatched to it. I had seen it the night before, and on a weird whim the next morning, I opened our front door and there it was. I gave it some lunch meat and there I was, sitting outside petting it. Well, we weren't allowed to have pets there and the building manager saw how close I was getting to it. One day, he confronted my mom on it, but we all lied. Its not like it was living with us! Still...one day, I never saw it again. My older brother said that the man had taken the cat out back with a gun...but, I'd really not like to believe that! Anyways, all this is to say that B's truly sick. I do still love this, and this story evoking emotion from me is actually a compliment to your writing. Great job!
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Is it sick of me to have found this into interesting? Wow...your portrayal of Beyond is way better than mine! You're inspiring me! (Minus the rape though...I want B's antics to be funny, not scare the ever-living daylights out of everyone...wait...they already do! lol!). I love this! Okay, let me move on to the next chapters!
XJhoker chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
POOR N D:

DX

aw but now he is safe 'cause he is with mello(L) x3

hahaha yeah, I know he isn't safe yet x3

whatever...

please update next chapter soon nwn

bye bye
TIBryant chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
I am in love with this story!