Reviews for My Undenying Love
4EyesBrownEyes chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
THE THIRST IS SO REAL!
Keisha mad ... or naw!
Plz hurry with the story I love it! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
this was great all the other fan fic about Hazmin has been terrible, but this...Gold! 3.x
Homie biscuit chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Really good I dont care if a boy tries to mess there relationship but plzz don't make it be a girl...!
aivie garcia-shapiro chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
PLEASE continue he story! It's killing me not knowing what's gonna happen nxt PLEASE HURRY IT UP! Please and make some more I wanna hear more from smilez and bubblez. There awesome please hurry it up
GayonceKiid chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
TOTALLY LOVE IT!
crazy-apple94 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
im guessin you stopped this story. too bad i was lookin forward to what happens next. there should be more boondocks stories on here
instantLUNCH chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
i just read this and i love it lots! lol its really good im so glad keisha didnt intervene with huey and jazmine because i would have been mad! but im sure its not the end of her lol. plz update asap!
KrisB.723 chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
OMG...you gotta finish this story! Anyway, while your finishing your story, check out me, its called The New Girl in Town.

Love ya,

Koki
Transperity chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
sweet story cant say there is anything bad about it keep going.
CredulousDame chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
WAHH

so cute!

write more pweae *puppy eyes*
MzMinni3 chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
*ear peircing scream* AW! tht was too cute. Keisha is gonna be pissed, AJ need to hop off. They almost got arrested, thtz bad. lol. It figured they were gonna hook up, it woulda been alot more fun if you left ppl in suspense but its your story 'do what you want, do what you can' is my advice to you. Good Job.
The Breakthrough chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
damn this ish just got real interesting. definately cant stop now. keep it going please.
Sora Skies chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
aw
Sora Skies chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Poor Jasmine, gotta be quick if you wanna get what you want. Huey, buy smart, but he's lacking in some areas.
The Breakthrough chapter 4 . 6/10/2009