Reviews for You Never Know
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw *SQUEE* I just imagined Dean doing this, right in front of my eyes...and man I would jump him in a second (and not doing what you might be thinking know, cheeky girl *lol*) and hug him DAMN CUTE!

This eye lash thingy...man, its like an really hard urge to do what Dean just did, right?I sometimes notice that I'm doing it without thinking about it...man, I'm weird. Wich means,Dean is weird too. Man, I like being weird *lol*

Great job, enjoyed reading it!

Kritty
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, we all know some of Dean's wishes! Great job! This was adorable!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Terry, you romantic thing you! Heehee, that was funny, but I could see him doing it so long as no one knew. Loved it Bev xx
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
awe omg this was so creative!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
doesn't have to be much to it. It's still nice. :D hope you're well. or at least better now.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aw...I really liked this. Love the idea of Dean being a little whimsical. Very nice!
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hehehe well done
pickamix chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
So I am going to just review all of your drabbles here by saying thank you for keeping within the rules of drabbles, I often see drabbles that are way too long and it sort of ticks me off because it diminishes the challenge. I personally don't play... partly because I only have the internet once a week and I would never make the timing. Anyway... I like your creativity with them. Good job all around.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
We all know you're a softy deep down Dean. Might as well quit trying to hide it.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, he thought.

But he still made the wish and blew the lash into the sky."

I really liked this part. Nice drabble.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Not much to it? I think it's wonderful! Nothing wrong at all with a little lightheartedness.

Hm-maybe that's what I'm doing wrong in my life-I never wish on an eyelash when I find one on my cheek (or whatever). Guess I need to start. hehehe
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
HILARIOUS and SO CUTE! With Jensen's faint-inducing eyelashes, it's easy to imagine...sigh...lovely
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hi, I love this. Dean is such a sweetie all wrapped up in his big brother tough guy image. x
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Are you sure you wrote this? LOL

Very sweet! x
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh, I like - shades of "Provenance". As long as Dean's lashes are, I'm surprised he'd have any trouble finding it at all ;).
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love that he "cant believe" he's doing it but he still does it anyways. Very Dean hehe Well done ... again :)

Tara x0x