Reviews for Strong at the Broken Places
Ardeliah chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Awesome story. I am going to have to take a look at what else you have written to see if it is just as good as this. Also to see if you have written more in the same vein.
quemak chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Just finished reading this story and loved it! thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!
Laurie M chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Certainly a lot twists and turns in this - and I love the Susan/Delenn friendship.

I would have liked to have seen a little more of David's reaction to the events that brought them back to Tuzanoor; but he is certainly his father's son.

With my usual denseness, I am a little confused over what exactly the Falmin'shan are - are some of the residents actually prostitutes? Like the oiran? Or more like the geisha? (Proper geisha, I mean)

Anyway, enjoying is immensely and looking forward to more!

L x
nativefloridian chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
“Falmin’shan roughly translated means ‘Temple of Pleasure’. One clan of the religious caste runs them, but we all spend some time there. It is part of our training. When I described them to John, he said it sounded like a high class, what was they word he used?” She hesitated, then added brightly, “Oh yes, ‘bordello’.”

Bwahahahaha. Nice.