Reviews for The Con
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm sad for them. Anyhow, great story.
Cain chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
This one was really, really good. Like ridiculously good. And considering how fantastic all of your stories have been, that's saying something. Now if I wasn't dead tired, I'd read the sequel. I think it's the last of your CAM fics I have to read... tomorrow then. :)
madokakanames chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Man...

That was so right *-* It was lots of sentiment. I like this kind of ends, are the final real life has it.

I liked too much!
Shizukinek chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
demaciado largo y con un final del asco, escribes bien pero el final una mierda
Axia0613 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
OMG

ilove this story!

is there a sequel?
MGPF chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
without a doubt the best CAM story ive read, really, as a matter of fact one of the best fics ive ever read, amazing job, it was just terrific! im officially a fan now
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wonderful!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awesome!
RedWolfa chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
MAN THAT WAS SAD! I sorta wish there was a happier ending or sequel, but it's your story and it's great! Thank you 4 sharing!
Senshi Raidon chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Wow that's extremely sad. I can't wait to read the sequel in 5..4..3..2..

Raidon (He never says the 1)
sockstar chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Don't think I reviewed this story. It's amazing.
iSamPuckett chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
OMG this story was amazing! it reminded me why i absolutely love th cam pairing! ur an amazing writer :)
kiyo028 chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
"I wouldn’t be the philandering whore with homosexual tendencies that I’ve become."

bahahahahaah.

i lol'd super hard!

:D
Kairi Winters chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow. Just...amazing. Seriously. One of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. I was crying at the end. It was so sad. But completely breathtaking.
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Great fanfic, but no don't end it here please, it seems like such an open ended end (Like there should be more and it's angsty)! Anyways if it is the end, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD! If there is more, can't wait to read the next chapter and please update as soon as you can XD!