Reviews for Mixtape
Your Power Is Limitless chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
MexG2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved This

So Full Of Angust And Sweet At The Same Time

Realistic And Simple But A Bit Complicated :)
Cain chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
:D This left me with such a big smile on my face! And I love the way you write Carly so much! The scene where she jerks off is pretty hilarious, with all of her being mortified if anyone knew. Good times!
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You really are too good at this writing thing. It's so cute and sweet and I can really imagine this happening because you've got their characters down so well. It's refreshing, the new take on the many angles of lesser-explored possibility: Sam leaving, Freddie and Sam not blatantly hating each other, Carly not doing so well in school...

This story could easily have a sequel, but it's so well done already

I love this and you are amazing.
KitVkat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
my freaking gracious! that was some beautiful stuff! haha i freaking loved it!
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
. Words that dont live up to the true beauty of this fic i wish i knew a better word because this fic deserves it! i love i simply adore it!
Team Alice-Bella chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
To put it simply, I love it.

Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
you are so fucking good at this, man.

i swear. you've got the market cornered.
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I like this story alot and can't wait for your next update.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
that was amazing. great story. i liked the build up.
musicisinmysoul chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
PLEASE PLEASE add more soon I wanna know what will happen thanks for writing this, I really loved it and well i hope tht u finish it sometime soon thanks Ink
Simmy58 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Yay! That was a fun story, I dig it. What were the song's you quoted? I know one was "Mixtape" by Jack's Mannequin, but that's the only one I got...unless I clearly don't listen to that song enough and they're all quotes from that song XD
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Awesome so far. I totally love this. Cannot wait for part 2. they are so adorable - loved that sam hadnt told anyone but her roomie of Carly... it#s all like secret crushy ;)

crazy-dreamer13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow! What a sweet story, I totally loved it. One of the greatest Cam fics I've ever read.