Reviews for Jigsaw Pieces
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Super super work!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh come on is there a sequel to this please please please tell me there is a sequel to this or if not please write one. this was a great story and I loved it.

PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
eeeek That was brilient! Could you maybe add another chapter so we can see what happens when he finally regains his memory but that answer to his question still be swirling around in his mind?
gosgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Lovely scene... thought during the episode that the one gaping hole was Abby going to see him.
machelo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I would love to read more about his recovery and how Abby helped him. And maybe how they resovled the unanswered question between them. I think it would be romantic and set up a foundation for thier more then buddies relationship. I really enjoyed this story, enough to make me want to see more.
ToMey chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesomeness! Too bad it's complete. Maybe if I send you enough flowers and cookies you could be talked into another chapter or two? Or more?
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You did this really well. It could almost be a scene in the episode and it would have worked perfectly. Kudos to you, and thanks for sharing! :)
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
update soon
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Excellent. If this was a piece that was a moment in time from my favourite episode, then it was brilliant.

Thanks :D
Melannen Halfelven chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is perfect. I'd love to see some kind of sequel/follow up. The pieces that came back to him simply out of habit... sigh. Finally he's seing their relationship as an outsider!
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
WOW - I was not expecting that final line. I've been on a Gabby-fic-reading-kick and this is the first one in four days I've stopped to review. It's excellent and I wish there were more to it! I'm off to read more of your work!
danni chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Damn this is a great story. I wish you would do a few(or alot) more chapters
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
“We’ve both been avoiding that question for the past six years.”

That's the line that definitely sealed the deal for me.

Great job!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
great one shot but I definately think you should continue this story.
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh wow, this story was perfect! I absolutely love your writing now, you portray the characters perfectly! I got sucked into the story, even if it was only a oneshot, it was awesome! (That's my fav word, I'll use it A LOT!) The ending is awesome, and I loved the line, "We’ve both been avoiding that question for the past six years" That was great!