Reviews for A day with Rinku
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a funny story. What a creative idea, leaving Rinku home alone while his family is out chasing women. It looks like Rinku's plan of blackmail backfired. The image of Chuu in a speedo is rather disturbing. Gasp! Touya has naughty magazines in his room.

Still I think the best part is when he goes snooping through Suzuki's room. "Geez, Suzuki. It looks like a rainbow puked in your closet!" That line is just perfect. As with the speedo, the dominatrix outfit is a scary thought.

Very funny and original. Good work with this story.
marthvader chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love Down With the Sickness! And you write such awesome stories!
Neon Souffle chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
-grin- That is too cute. I feel kinda bad for Rinku, though. But that's to be expected, judging from what he found in some of the rooms...
Call Me Blue chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
You are on of my favorite authors now XD

This is just too funny.

I would die if you did a Touya-centric fic.

In a good way though :D

Keep writing! I'll keep reading. :3
S E A S O N G dayxx chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Haha! I laughed when I read this! I LOVE this! Good job! ;9
TouchOfViolet chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It's nice to see a story focused on Rinku; and a good story at that. The speedo thing was priceless.
Pandora-DeRomanus-32 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OH my god pure genies! I loved the whole mating season naughty-ness! And oh what was worse, Chu's speedo did not surprise me THAT much...but I am now left with the image of Suzuka pole dancing in a skimpy outfit to the Scorpions...while Touya sits in the back reading Ms. Winter's favorite things to do list! Oh my god, i beg you follow up with the mating season idea...lol let's see how many pregnancy scares Shishi has LOL!

Keep it up, you know i love your stuff more than life itself!

-Siren
myaccountisneothi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love this story! Can you plese do some more Rinku fics!

Plus, could you do an alternate stroy with the guys and their mating seasons? I love the idea!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
"Genkai's 'horrible' training would never seem as horrible ever again." Haha. That's what he gets for snooping. Awesome job!

-d101
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You know that was extremely scawy. The fic yes, but while I was updating a chapter a sent it in, I went to go check my e-mail and found that who had updated at the same time I had. Poor Rinku, scarred for life now...and they all left him at home.

I'm seriously scared of Touya now. How can you make your fics so innocent and be so naughty about it at the same time? Tsk, tsk, I praise you greatly. _